advertisement

Naim HDX TeddyPardo XPS

Due to space constraints I am unable to add a Naim XPS to my HDX. So I am now considering a TeddyPardo XPS which would sit alongside my HiCap.

Is there anyone who has HDX/Teddy XPS combo who can advise on its performance.

I have had 2 Txps - one with cds2 and the other with Cds3

Performance - "Pavarotti is alive and well and in my living room ":D

The current requirements for cd players and streamers (which includes hdx) are different, hence the effect of txps may differ.

Thanks naimsq, I was aware or this which why I was asking if anyone was partnering the HDX with a tP xps. Even on TP's website all the feedback seems to relate to CD players.

please have demo of whatever power supply you decided to use. I have TeddyDaulCap, which I bought after so many "Superb" reviews here on PFP. But it did not work quite well in my setup. I am not saying TDC is not worthy. Its just that in my setup it did not performed well.

Too Old:

I use a Teddy XPS with my NS01, very worthwhile step up.

I haven't demoed an XPS, XPS2 or 555 so I can't give you comparisons - but I was a happy man.

M

Due to space constraints I am unable to add a Naim XPS to my HDX. So I am now considering a TeddyPardo XPS which would sit alongside my HiCap.

Is there anyone who has HDX/Teddy XPS combo who can advise on its performance.
UPDATE:- I have just had my HDX returned from Naim after upgrade to 2TB. I took the opportunity to part with some of the hard earned and added HiCapDR and HiLine. to my Supernait. People are starting to getr concerned with the demented grin that I seem to be wearing permanently at the moment. Its like having a whole new system. SO for now will put power supply for HDX on back burner and enjoy my 'new' system as it is......
Many thanks to all for the comments though.

advertisement

Back