Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim Fraim Base + 3 Standard Levels – Black with Silver Legs

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Secrethills, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

I have for sale 1 Fraim base and 3 standard levels in black finish with silver uprights, complete with Naim glass shelves, cups, balls, adjustment tool and set up instructions. Excellent condition with some very slight marks except that one glass shelf has a very slight imperfection on the rear face which cannot be seen when in use and has no effect on the sound. Silver uprights unmarked. Carefully used in pet, child and smoke free house

I prefer to sell complete for £1350 but if there is sufficient interest I will sell the base and levels individually – base at £490 (new price £949), levels £320 each with £300 for the one with a slight glass flaw (new price of standard level is £599)

I don’t have the original packaging so collection only please. Payment on or before collection by cash or bank transfer. I am based in the West Midlands about 30 minutes from M5 J6 (Worcester North) – DY14

Please PM for photos and further info if interested

2. asmith17

asmith17 pfm Member

You have u2u

3. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

4. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member