Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim Cables plus other brands of cable for Naim

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Secrethills, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

I have various Naim and other brands of cable and interconnects which I no longer need after simplifying my Naim system

Naim Nac A5 speaker cable – 2 x 3.1 metres white cable complete with Naim plugs at both ends of cables – good clean condition £120 (new price of A5 is £35/metre plus plugs)

Naim SNAIC 5-5 pin Din – new cable unused and still in original sealed packing - £125 (new price £189)

Naim SNAIC 4-4 pin Din – lightly used and in good clean condition - £100

Naim DC1 BNC-BNC 1.25m interconnect lead c/w original Naim packaging – mint condition - £200 (new price £329) NOW SOLD

Naim 5-5 pin Din Highline, 1.25m, c/w original packaging. Unused since full service by Naim and no damage to the delicate ‘rings’ - £475 (new price £839)

Chord Cobra 2 green 2 RCA to 5 pin 180" Din interconnect 2m £35

Chord Cobra 2 green 2 RCA to 5 pin 180" Din interconnect 1m £35

(Chord Cobra 2 are good quality interconnect cables designed to connect a source with RCA phono inputs to a Naim or other amplifier with Din connections. The Cobra Plus model was third in the Chord Company line-up, sitting above the Chrysalis and Crimson models)

Flashback 2 RCA to Naim 4 pin 270” Din 1m. I’m not sure what I used this for but it is a non-latching Din connection - £20

Flashback 2 RCA to latching Naim 5 pin 180” Din 0.75m. This is an attenuated lead which I used to connect a Sonos player to a Naim 42/110 amplifier - £20

Flashback 2 RCA to Naim non-latching 5 pin 180” Din 7m. This connects a non-Naim source such as a CD player to a Naim amplifier. I used this to connect a Meridian CD player, sited away from my main system - £40

Collection preferred from or near my home at DY14xxx – 20 minutes from Kidderminster and 30 minutes from M5 J6 (Worcester North). Please pm for photo. I will post to UK only at cost

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  2. Nye Samuel

Nye Samuel Herr Katze

Hi...The Chord Cobra 2 (1m) ..Which direction does it go?..Amp>>>source or source>>>Amp?

3. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Hi - it’s 2 RCAs at source to a Naim Din at amp. I hope this explains ok

4. Nye Samuel

Nye Samuel Herr Katze

Ah pity ..I needed the other way round...thanks for answering. :(

5. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

No worries

6. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Naim DC1 now sold

7. EazyRyder

EazyRyder New Member

How old is the Snaic 4?
    Is it the black or grey cable?

8. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Not sure of age but it is certainly the later black one. If you pm me with an email address I can send you some photos

9. jusphish

jusphish pfm Member

Do you know how much attenuation there is on the 0.75m flashback, and is it the standard preh connector?

10. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Hi the attenuated cable has a latching Din plug for older pre-amps but it will also fit modern pre amp As for the attenuation level I can’t remember exactly but Dave at Flashback advised me to go for a medium level of attenuation and it does have a red ring with 15 written on it. If you are interested pm me and I will send some photos

11. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

12. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Chord Cobra 1 metre cable now sold

13. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Price Reductions - I cannot seem to be able to amend my original post and hope Tony or one of the moderators can help or I will have to start a new thread

14. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Going to advertise on Ebay shortly - they have a £2 selling fee offer

15. Lowdenbill

Lowdenbill Active Member

Late to the show, still always worth a try. Is the 2m chord cobra or the flashback 2 .75m for cd to naim amp still available?

Thanks,
    Bill

16. RaphaelSamad

RaphaelSamad pfm Member

Hi there,
    I am not sure if you still have one or not but I would be interested in a Chord Cobra 2 x RCA to 5-pin Din if you have one still available.
    Also, I don't really need it but are you able to do anything on the price of the NACA5 speaker cable?
    I would need postage in UK.
    Many thanks
    Raphael

17. Secrethills

Secrethills pfm Member

Hi Raphael

Sorry but all cables sold including speaker cables

Thanks for your intere3st

Bob

18. RaphaelSamad

RaphaelSamad pfm Member

Ah no problem at all.