Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim Audio Chrome Bumper Nap 135 Mono Amps

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Rallye_punk, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Rallye_punk

Rallye_punk pfm Member

A very regrettable sale but I need to slim down my hifi collection. Nap 135's in excellent 'as new' condition, consequtive serial numbers, complete with orignal boxes and all cables (also in excellent condition).

Price:

£2,200 (firm)

Postage:

They can either collected from my home in Somerset or I can deliver within reason for a small fee (COVID safe with mask etc). Or postage can be arranged by the buyer at their own cost. I would rather not post due to their value as I bought a pair a few years ago and only one arrived the other went missing en route (luckily I got a refund but it's the principle!).

They have not been serviced during my ownership but i've had a few pairs of these to compare and they sound fantastic, hence why I kept this particular pair. I did not want to spend addditional money for no perceiveable benefit or interfere with their originality without undue cause.

Pics can be provided, please pm for details and will aim to get some on here shortly.

2. Nye Samuel

Nye Samuel Cymru am byth

3. Rallye_punk

Rallye_punk pfm Member

Jon can’t afford these now he’s bought another toy instead! I have been texting him :)

Pics now available to email to anyone who’s keen.

4. Faux

Faux pfm Member

Thanks Nye

5. Faux

Faux pfm Member

Yes, I’ve had to lower my expectations due to a VW related purchase. Maybe one day.
    What I will say is that I would buy these in a heartbeat if I had the money, they are immaculate and looked after by someone more OCD than me :)

6. Nye Samuel

Nye Samuel Cymru am byth

More OCD than you???? Crikey.

7. Rallye_punk

Rallye_punk pfm Member

Thanks for the kind words Jon :)

I have some photos now fellas but can't host them on here so will have to be emailed instead, thanks.

Faux likes this.
  8. Rallye_punk

Rallye_punk pfm Member

:p

Faux likes this.
  9. nonaim

nonaim Member

Still available ?

10. Rallye_punk

Rallye_punk pfm Member

yes

11. nonaim

nonaim Member

Om very interested but i live in Stockholm.... would you accept Courier pick up ? Can you send me a om ?

thanks John

12. nonaim

nonaim Member

Should read pm of course

13. C5ngt

C5ngt Member

Pm sent

14. Rallye_punk

Rallye_punk pfm Member

Gents these may be provisionally sold to the forst chap who got in touch so just sorting that out but will update here if anything changes. Thanks for all the interest.

15. Rallye_punk

Rallye_punk pfm Member

These are still available pending a response from @chris turner

16. nonaim

nonaim Member

I sent PM but no responsen,,,, Can you om me ? Would like to purchase if available
    Thanks John

17. Rallye_punk

Rallye_punk pfm Member

Ok these are now sold and paid for, thanks very much to Chris and everyone else who enquired. All the best.

Phil UK likes this.