advertisement

Naim 555 or XPS socket parts

kiran1103

Peeps,

I am starting to do a DIY Naim XPS style PS with a 555 regulator board. To start with, I am looking for the brundy socket and pins. The old farnell parts dont show up so did some searching and found these. Can anyone confirm if this is the correct part numbers, Also the female pins is it crimp style, solder and crimp or solder only?

UTG01619S - Circular Connector Housing, Metalok Bantam Trim Trio UTG Series, Receptacle, 19, Socket RoHS Compliant: Yes

• Manufacturer: SOURIAU-SUNBANK / EATON
  • Newark Part No.: 06WX3135
This is not showing now in the link but its in my cart. Maybe its OoS.

RC16M23K - Circular Connector Contact, Souriau Trim Trio Series, Socket, Crimp, 16 AWG, 20 AWG

• Manufacturer: SOURIAU-SUNBANK / EATON
  • Newark Part No.: 37B7205

핍스,

저는 555 레귤레이터 보드를 사용하여 DIY Naim XPS 스타일 PS를 만들기 시작했습니다. 우선 브런디 소켓과 핀을 찾고 있어요. 오래된 파넬 부품이 표시되지 않아서 검색을 하다가 발견했습니다. 이것이 올바른 부품 번호인지 확인할 수 있는 사람이 있습니까? 또한 암 핀은 압착 스타일, 납땜 및 압착 또는 납땜 전용입니까?

UTG01619S - 원형 커넥터 하우징, Metalok Bantam Trim Trio UTG 시리즈, 리셉터클, 19, 소켓 RoHS 준수: 예
  • 제조사 : SOURIAU-SUNBANK / EATON
  • 뉴어크 부품 번호: 06WX3135
현재 링크에는 표시되지 않지만 내 장바구니에는 표시됩니다. 어쩌면 OoS 일 수도 있습니다.
RC16M23K - 원형 커넥터 접점, Souriau 트림 트리오 시리즈, 소켓, 크림프, 16AWG, 20AWG
  • 제조사 : SOURIAU-SUNBANK / EATON
  • 뉴어크 부품 번호: 37B7205

I have it, and the manufacturer's part number is RC20M12K and solder only.
However, it may vary depending on the thickness of the wire you plan to use.
If it is installed incorrectly, you will have to use a special tool to remove it, which is very expensive.

I have it, and the manufacturer's part number is RC20M12K and solder only.
However, it may vary depending on the thickness of the wire you plan to use.
If it is installed incorrectly, you will have to use a special tool to remove it, which is very expensive.
Thank you. I have ordered 16awg PTFE wires so seems it would be fine. I am assuming I have to use solder pot for the job.

This is exactly what I needed. You are AWESOME. Made by day.

Since there are parts numbers already and if I decide to make own Burndy cables, any recommendation of the hook up wire? Cardas 11 is bought up numbers of times in Audio research SP11 world so wondering if there is a good recommendation?

And just in case you need a pin extractor - I posted this ages ago.

advertisement

Back