advertisement

NAD 778 - anywhere I can demo one?

Rug Doc

pfm Member
Very impressed by this on paper and would love to try one at home. Anyone know any willing dealers nearby? I’m in Surrey, Farnham..

I’d contact NAD and get a dealer list for your area and see who has one. I’ve had a T758 for several years in a 5.1 home theatre and it’s worked like a champ. Plenty of juice for my ATC Concept One speakers.

Simply Sound and Vision are in Twickenham and their parent company (at the same address) are NAD distributors so may be able to help, otherwise try your nearest Sevenoaks Hi-Fi.

Simply Sound and Vision are in Twickenham and their parent company (at the same address) are NAD distributors so may be able to help, otherwise try your nearest Sevenoaks Hi-Fi.
They’re NAD Ci distributors. For the general home AV stuff it’s all Sevenoaks. There’s one in Guildford, I think?

Yes there is indeed, and PJ hifi also, I just wondered if there was a smaller PFM dealer that might benefit..?
No, Sevenoaks are the UK distributors for NAD Hifi and Simply Sound and Vision are the distributors for NAD custom install stuff. No small Hifi store dealers for NAD beyond that, I’m afraid.

Very impressed by this on paper and would love to try one at home. Anyone know any willing dealers nearby? I’m in Surrey, Farnham..
I get the feeling many dealers will post gear to you for home demo (a change due to covid I guess). Worth finding a dealer that you want to forge a good relationship with and make enquiries.

advertisement

Back