Bit far for me, but very happy to entertain you in North West Surrey

Current system
Rega Isis CD
Belles Pre and Monoblocks
TAD E1 speakers
Coherent mains and interconnects
Creaktiv racks
plus other bits

I see. It’s too far for you to pick up the preamp I’m happy to lend you but not too far for me to bring it to you :)

Put another way

Greenwich is a PITA to get to
You could do with a break in the country
:)

and might like to hear the results for your self

Plus I am not at all confident it will be better.
Oh yes. I have to bring it back to Greenwich too !

You know what they say about dogs and their owners. Mike and I break that rule. He's not scary and I'm not Tintin.

No, I'm good thanks, Mike. Also, your dog scares me.
Sorry to say little Fred passed away years ago but we do have 6 others now. We resemble each other in many ways
:)
Happy to entertain you if you feel like a trip out to bumpkin land

Since a crazy dog went to bite me beeing a teenager (many moons ago) I admittedly hate and are scared of dogs.
Love cats though

The more scared you are the more they bite you. Little fluffy ones are the most dangerous. Cats are just plain evil.

The more scared you are the more they bite you. Little fluffy ones are the most dangerous. Cats are just plain evil.

Cats are the "wildest" of domestic pets, and very much misunderstood. They have to be acustommed to human manipulation from a very early stage. Otherwise they just hate being touched and react as if under imminent threat. Which can be interpreted as "evil".

Last edited:
No. They're just evil - look at suzywong's.

Ooh that was harsh :p You do know that she (her full name was Syltonia Honkong Suzy Wong) is “up above” looking down on you. She will discover where you sleep, and then......Miaow ha ha ha!

To quote: If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Sorry, but all the doggies were evicted...........

”We have achieved WORLD DOMINATION” signed A. Cat (Supreme Ruler of the Universe)

“Pass the nip, and rub my tummy”

We have two cats and two dogs and they're all moulting. It's a very hairy house.

I have two jack russells. I spit hairs at night. One is pure white. My black clothes are grey.

To return to topic, each dog seems to have multiple power supplies.

Since a crazy dog went to bite me beeing a teenager (many moons ago) I admittedly hate and are scared of dogs.
Love cats though
Reminds me I was bitten by a dog once as I rode past on my bike.
Must have been around 14.
Very few dogs are a problem and 99% caused by the owners.

Don't like cats much

advertisement

Back