advertisement

My new record player inc a Video

Trust me thats only what you can see in that photo , I have rooms full of it , beguining to question my own sanity
Ever time I say thats it NO MORE somthing nice arrives , Doh
I have the same problem with woodwoking stuf and cameras :confused:
I though you were a used HIFI dealership when you first posted video, you have quite a collection!

I've got to admit aesthetically it's not my thing, but from an engineering perspective it's a fantastic thing!

Not liking the aesthetics I can still see the attraction and would love to know what it sounds like

I hope it gives you years of pleasure (I'm sure it will)

So...does it sound any good? I know it might not seem very relevant an all but just wondering.

Very early days yet as its only been running for a few days , Still tinkerg with VTA / Tracking weights , Inital thoughts very good

I've got to admit aesthetically it's not my thing, but from an engineering perspective it's a fantastic thing!

Not liking the aesthetics I can still see the attraction and would love to know what it sounds like

I hope it gives you years of pleasure (I'm sure it will)

It could be run without the leg section , Top part on a hifi rack

It's his life, his money, his home, just let him enjoy it & share it with everyone without getting petty about what it looks like, what it cost, that is all irrelevant.
Let him enjoy it and this a HIFI forum?.

advertisement

Back