advertisement

My new record player inc a Video

Each to their own, I’m sure the OP is over the moon with it, looks very expensive so it will have been a well considered purchase. For me, in my small listening space, it’d totally dominate, but if you have the space, and the funds, then why not? That said, for me, not much looks more elegant than a nice Rega or an LP12... or an SME.
Its a real statement piece though isn't it?

I can see you have a lot of kit, but why 60 sockets?
49842420212_59876b3785_k.jpg

Thanks for all the replys good and not so

I for one love this TT , It is something I never thought I could ever afford , However things panned out at a time I had some spare funds

Need to give it a good clean now as yes its covered in finger / hand prints , I allways used to snigger up my sleeve when I saw audio shop workers or show people wearing white cotton gloves thinking WTF , Now I need a pair :D

Thanks for all the replys good and not so

I for one love this TT , It is something I never thought I could ever afford , However things panned out at a time I had some spare funds

Need to give it a good clean now as yes its covered in finger / hand prints , I allways used to snigger up my sleeve when I saw audio shop workers or show people wearing white cotton gloves thinking WTF , Now I need a pair :D
Definitely no intention of negativity from me, the bit about me loving a low mass design was a joke (although true, I’m a Rega fanboy).

Your deck is an impressive beast, and I’m always pleased to see someone achieve a dream like that.

Well done for buying it. I thought it was a bit of a bargain for the amount of effort and machining involved!

I would love to have a room like that, but I’d be constantly swapping stuff about I think I’d go insane trying to decide what’s best.

So with all the equipment at your disposal have you settled on the Tannoys and Transcriptors?

I would love you to setup another table you have with the same arm and cart as the silver machine and note the differences.

advertisement

Back