advertisement

Musical Memories

Nagraboy

Ausculta fili
Just started to play the Moon Safari album by Air, which I’ve not played in years and which happens to be from 1998, and all of a sudden it brought back the sad and angry memory of when Glenn Hoddle announced his England squad for the ‘98 World Cup, shockingly omitting Paul Gascoigne. I was so shocked and annoyed that afternoon! :mad: Funny how music can stir memories :D

That album (Air…) reminds me of a particular girlfriend. I haven’t played it for decades and it will not be going on the play pile.

Many records I have take me to technicolour memories, not all positive.

One of the benefits of still having and playing records from the age of 14 ish. Quite a few of them I can remember where I purchased them.

I had a party when I was ? 14 ? (think copious amounts of cider) and managed to puke up on a box of my singles… some of the sleeves I still have bear the scars of that evening. Note:the bits of carrots have been scraped off years ago :) - not just the music that promotes memories, but the sleeves as well. Only had one party like that, but it was memorable.

advertisement

Back