advertisement

Music Collector DB - New Version

Harlyquin

Anti speed-camera member
V6.0 of Music Collector is released today, but I'm still using V4.4. I didn't bother upgrading to V5.

V6 appears to have several serious enhancements, in particular the ability to query online dBs other than CDDB when adding albums, so this looks like it should be more worthwhile.

Did I miss anything with V5 or not and has anybody yet bitten the bullet and upgraded to V6, if so is it as good as its marketing hype??

Just downloaded version 6 and it looks excellent - no doubt a few bugs will come out in the near future - but the main thing for me is it searches for info without the need for the CD - therefore vinyl can be added without typing the bleeding details in - hurrah! Not used it in anger yet but the new functionality is a big improvement.

Rich

6.0 looks good - I'll grab it tonight and have a play. I have been very happy with the previous versions. Now at last I'll be able to get the minidiscs and vinyl catalogued easily.

Now if only they would do a MacOS port, my path out of the MSWindows world would be so much easier ...

Cheers,
Simon

advertisement

Back