advertisement

Murdochs To Divorce

For all his business and political success he seems to have been unsuccessful with women. I wonder if all his wives chose him for money, rather than he chose them.

he seems to have been unsuccessful with women. I wonder if all his wives chose him for money, rather than he chose them.
He is permanently courted by gorgeous women he can afford to divorce, and I am confident that he already found an adequate substitute for JH. Not too bad for a very old man. By the time we reach his age, neither you nor I will be in a position to enter a relationship with a woman 30 years younger. If our respective partners go before us, we’ll be single.

Even if I was rich enough to attract women on that basis alone I wouldn't like it enough to marry any of them.
Of course some of them are very good actresses.
News report is that he is divorcing her as 'unhappy with her spending habits' :p:rolleyes: cheap old git.

Even if I was rich enough to attract women on that basis alone I wouldn't like it enough to marry any of them.
Of course some of them are very good actresses.
News report is that he is divorcing her as 'unhappy with her spending habits' :p:rolleyes: cheap old git.
You are underestimating a woman’s skill at convincing a man to get married.

If it is true that JH’s spending habits were the issue, then I have serious doubts about her maturity. I wouldn’t want to be 60 and still lust after toys like a Ferrari or somesuch.

I wouldn't underestimate it. I've seen it.
60 is exactly when midlife crisis toys get bought: the Harley, the Ferrari, the boat, the mistress or the trophy wife depending on how much you got.
ps women look much better in FerrLambos than men...

I reckon she’s thinking of divorcing him now to get a giant payout rather than leave it to chance in his will when he pops.

For all his business and political success he seems to have been unsuccessful with women. I wonder if all his wives chose him for money, rather than he chose them.
Yes, married to 4 very beautiful women. The poor bastard. It must be hell.

I read on Wiki that JH's "net worth" is $15 million. If this is true, by rich people standards she is dramatically poverty-stricken! She could not even afford to buy a home she would be seen dead in. Didn't she get a load of money from Jagger? Where did it all go? I'm reminded of George Best's famous quote...

I read on Wiki that JH's "net worth" is $15 million. If this is true, by rich people standards she is dramatically poverty-stricken! She could not even afford to buy a home she would be seen dead in. Didn't she get a load of money from Jagger? Where did it all go? I'm reminded of George Best's famous quote...
Ain't no pockets in a shroud, my friend.

advertisement

Back