Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Munich Hi-End

Discussion in 'audio' started by Purité Audio, May 9, 2019.

1. krenzler

krenzler pfm Member

2. sq225917

sq225917 Bit of this, bit of that

They've taken the technics; then stuck a noisy gear inside it.

3. mik bhavnani

mik bhavnani pfm Member

Knowing a little about the turntable and what went into it and the way the project actually lost money you would be looking at more like 5 times the cost. The Rockport system 111 sirius has no dealer or distributer margin what so ever.

4. PerF

PerF Scandinavian Member

http://www.hifideluxe.de/

5. G T Audio

G T Audio Trade: Manufacturer and Distributor

Projects like the turntable from WB are made just for promotional and company profile purposes. Just more audio willy waving...

6. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Part II of Michael Fremer’s report is up. He cocks the mic settings up somehow early on, so a fair amount of silence for a while, but it comes back.

SME can be heard talking about the new (actually entirely original old stock) Garrard 301 and their plans for the brand around the 30 minute mark. Basically they are initially getting into the very high-end refurbishment market, making a lovely plinth and have later plans to some as yet unspecified deck under the Garrard name (Fremer didn’t ask whether it was an idler).

7. sjs

sjs Trade: SJS Electroacoustics

I would tend to agree with that

8. krenzler

krenzler pfm Member

SME 12a in grey looks lovely.