advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is depressing for any football fan, a large working class following and treated in such a way.
Hope the club manages to withstand the onslaught.

I will try never to moan about my team again, well hardly ever

Bloss

Good posting- shame what is happening up there.:(

Shame for Newcastle. Great fans and shit owner (and manager).
With Steve (fat-head) Bruce they are a cert for relegation. I'm putting money on it.

Thanks for your support and I hope we drop, like a stone, by two divisions.
I think Ashley will now spend some money in an attempt to get fans back on side and prop up the team in the absence of a decent manager.
Come on Arsenal and whoever comes next.

Thanks for your support and I hope we drop, like a stone, by two divisions.

That's really sad coming from a supporter of the club. We had our sh1t chairman a couple of decades ago and nearly went out of the league (and probably it of existence too). We're now in a better place than we've ever been in but it took a long time and a very supportive board to do so.

The problem is getting back from where you end up. It's tough now, just look at the number of former 'big' clubs languishing in the lower leagues. You don't need to look far for an example.

Newcastle fans certainly deserve better.

On the other hand. If NUFC are certainties for relegation then we only have to be better than two teams this season.:)

Careful what you wish for, Ashley is a tosser and a charlatan for sure, but I still remember ‘Forward with Franny...’

There’s a brilliant book about that pantomime here:

Cups for Cock-ups: Extraordinary Story of Manchester City F.C. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1901746046/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

It’s extraordinary that such a great club as Newcastle is being brought to its knees like this. In fact what has happened to football in the North-East full stop?

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
So it is confirmed the most disloyal man in football has joined Newcastle.

Another fat cheque to look forward to in May when he’s sacked after taking the toon down.

Steve Bruce - competitive record (all comps)
Games:
904 Wins: 348 Draws: 227 Losses: 329
Average win percentage: 38.5% https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48953813

Among the 33 managers to have managed 200 or more Premier League games, Bruce's win percentage of 28.1% (110 games in 392 games) is the second-lowest, ahead only of his former Manchester United team-mate Bryan Robson (26.8%).

He's far worse than that. He's evil.
I'm in the crash and burn camp. Bulldoze it and build a car park.:mad:

Anyway..."Blue moon...you saw me walking alone..." Come on Citeh.

Careful what you wish for! I preferred it when we were crap. I had the best laugh and fun supporting us in Div. 2 and then a bit later the amazing Kevin Keegan season in Division 1. Now it’s strange. The expectation of a win and trophies is bizarre, and it’s almost boring watching the amazing football because everyone comes to try and mitigate City’s play. Its not often teams come and try to make a game of it.

It appears United have upped their offer and it’s now £85 million plus Phil Jones for Maguire.

Rogers turned it down. He’s still after just £85 million...

I'd value Phil Jones as minus 20 mill
No, not at all. This is priceless...
48113011208_72da9bd001_q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back