advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the judgement

“MANCHESTER CITY FC DID NOT DISGUISE EQUITY FUNDING AS SPONSORSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS BUT DID FAIL TO COOPERATE WITH THE UEFA AUTHORITIES”

Sounds like a not ****ing guilty to me.
We didn’t cooperate, because we were not guilty and not getting treated fairly

NOT ****ING GUILTY

From the judgement

“MANCHESTER CITY FC DID NOT DISGUISE EQUITY FUNDING AS SPONSORSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS BUT DID FAIL TO COOPERATE WITH THE UEFA AUTHORITIES”

Sounds like a not ****ing guilty to me.
We didn’t cooperate, because we were not guilty and not getting treated fairly

NOT ****ING GUILTY

Donald, is that you? What have you done with Bob McC (and his dog)? :D

This is not a verdict on FFP - Uefa brought a specific charge against City about the disguising of funding and this was proved, by CAS, to be a false verdict. It is time to end the vested interests on the boards of FIFA and UEFA who have made no secret whatsoever of their desire to curtail City's progress, while at the same time supporting huge club debt, state funding, and investment in club facilities that do not exist from the 'traditional' power clubs.

This is not a verdict on FFP - Uefa brought a specific charge against City about the disguising of funding and this was proved, by CAS, to be a false verdict. It is time to end the vested interests on the boards of FIFA and UEFA who have made no secret whatsoever of their desire to curtail City's progress, while at the same time supporting huge club debt, state funding, and investment in club facilities that do not exist from the 'traditional' power clubs.

Come on, darling, even the great Stevie Wonder can see that City's rise to success hasn't been fair and above board. My beloved Chelsea pulled the same stunts, but it wasn't against the rules then. Why you Northern tinkers can't admit the truth is beyond my blonde comprehension.

Oh Dear

I was wondering how long it would take for the "you have been cleared, but you are still guilty posts" I've emailed CAS to ask them to go and speak to the nice man who sent all those City emails he hacked to them and ask him to give them all the emails he has got on Chelski, United, Juve, PSG and the the most saintly club in mankind so that they can take them to court....

I would humbly suggest that you ask your manager why he is persisting with your goalkeeper who looks like he has to play the statues game when anyone shoots at his goal..... ;)

Due to my blondeness, I can't keep up with how many statues City bought on their way to their current first choice. Kepa is a young man, he just needs time to mature. Ostriches like to bury their heads in the sand too, are you an Ostrich, darling?

I think its good news for City and the PL, a mass exodus of players next season would've made things even less competitive than they are now.
City are a great side and are flying at the moment, I look forward to seeing them challenge us for the title next season.

Blue Belle

We've bought one and even he turned out to be rather good at saving penalties, even though he's rubbish at crosses. It appears that an Ostrich would be better than Kepa at the moment, or maybe Frank should get him a huge pair of gloves so at the least he can stand still and put his hand out with the hope that the ball might hit it on occasion....:D

I agree with you cooky, I'd love to have 4 teams capable of winning the league, each pinching points of each other and taking the title race into May. It's great on one level seeing your team out of sight of everyone else, but let's have some more drama and excitement throughout the whole of the season.

Bloody hell, Villa won.

Just to delay the inevitable a bit and keep those faint hopes alive. At least last time we went down we did it in style.

I live mid way between Southampton and Bournemouth and the special powers I used up to beat Leicester and get the draw against Man U have taken their toll. A bit like Michelle Pfeifer in Stardust, I’ve aged considerably.

As a reward for my selfless sacrifice can I ask all Chelsea fans to make a small contribution to The Jeremy Corbyn Memorial fund @ LostCauses.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back