advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
they did and my team Tranmere is relegated, not happy but we were down there despite a recent turn in form, hope the club survives

they did and my team Tranmere is relegated, not happy but we were down there despite a recent turn in form, hope the club survives

Sad for Tranmere. I thought the proposal to expand the PL to avoid relegation was by far the best option on the table.

Changing the subject, the Stoke manage tested positive yesterday, let's hope he's ok. You have to wonder if it was the return to playing the put him at risk, football just isn't worth it...

I hope Tranmere survive.
Back in the day their regular Friday night berth for matches started the weekend for me and they have several famous FA cup scalps pinned up in the boardroom.

Well it all kicks off again tonight.

Brighton are issuing free passes to season ticket holders so we can watch the Arsenal game on Saturday.

I'm sure I just heard on tonight's commentary that they are playing with disinfected balls - is this to reduce the risk of transmission if someone does a cheeky Vinny Jones on his opposite number?

Anyone else watching? They seem to have decided that overdubbing cheering crowds is the way to go? Or am I imagining it?

Anyone else watching? They seem to have decided that overdubbing cheering crowds is the way to go? Or am I imagining it?
I don’t have Sky sports but have read on another forum that one channel has the fake noise and another doesn’t.

it's going to be a painful watch til the end of the season, little atmosphere... Blades unlucky, City decent but David Luiz helped

City improved vastly after 30 mins I thought, Arsenal were poor but weren't helped by several injuries in the first half and then the introduction of DL didn't help them, can't see Arteta renewing his contract

0 shots on target all game from Arsenal.
Total domination by City.
Yes, good to see FFP Abu Dhabi back in action and particularly to take note of their squad depth & strength all acquired & remunerated by perfectly legitimate means since 2007. Must be a relief to see they've improved since their comprehensive beating at the hands of Utd on March 8th :)

Yes, good to see FFP Abu Dhabi back in action and particularly to take note of their squad depth & strength all acquired & remunerated by perfectly legitimate means since 2007. Must be a relief to see they've improved since their comprehensive beating at the hands of Utd on March 8th :)

When were we beaten by Debt FC?

I don’t have Sky sports but have read on another forum that one channel has the fake noise and another doesn’t.
I tried both channels, and preferred the crowd noise, but my wife didn't. It was a pity the game was spoiled by DL's antics, but the injuries are more of a concern, especially Eric Garcia's.

Teams in the relegation fight must feel that Villa were gifted a point, surely even though the refs goal line technology was faulty a visit to the touchline TV would have ensured the correct result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back