advertisement

multi-function 2018/2019 football thread part II

In many ways I’d like us to have a transfer ban so that CHO and RLC get a decent run in the first team. Mason Mount as well?

I’ve seen Chelsea’s youth a few times against Arsenal’s. I’ll admit it was totally men against boys, with Chelsea being the men. If, god forbid, I was a fan I’d be relishing the ban.

Is anyone following the trial of David Henderson? He's the man who 'organised' the fatal flight which killed footballer Emiliano Sala. He's on trial at Cardiff Crown Court and is accused of endangering the safety of an aircraft. He denies communicating information to endanger/likely to endanger safety of an aircraft, but has pleaded guilty to attempting to discharge a passenger, but only at the start of proceedings:

Live updates in the trial of David Henderson, the man who 'operated' the flight that killed footballer Emiliano Sala - Wales Online

Henderson is trying his best to lie and shirk responsibility and move blame on to the pilot David Ibbotson. Sadly, David isn't here to defend himself, but the evidence against Henderson looks damming. He's been on the stand today and I expect he will face the prosecutions questioning tomorrow.

Hopefully, justice will be done.

advertisement

Back