advertisement

multi-function 2018/2019 football thread part II

How did this guy win a World Cup?
D3ECJJdWkAEMP8M.jpg:large

He's not the goalkeeper who was done for drunk driving is he? :D

The Stamford Bridge supporters were very eloquent in Wales on Sunday, according to the Metro.
Chelsea fans turn on Maurizio Sarri during Cardiff game and chant ‘f**k Sarri-ball.’ https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/31/chel...rri-cardiff-game-chant-fk-sarri-ball-9073419/

Jack

Not the greatest weekend for Match officials.
Not a Gooner, but not sure about disallowed goals tonight.
Goal difference could be crucial come the end of season.

With 6/7 matches left for the top six in the PL there is still everything to play for.
Having assessed the remaining fixtures my opinion is that the final positions will be :- Liverpool, City, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea & United.
What do you think?

With 6/7 matches left for the top six in the PL there is still everything to play for.
Having assessed the remaining fixtures my opinion is that the final positions will be :- Liverpool, City, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea & United.
What do you think?

I'd say that was correct and hope that is the case, but I suspect Liverpool maybe 2nd.. :(

What do you think?
Don't see Spurs in the top 4 tbh. That stadium is going to be a bit of a white elephant...

United played well until the dopey sending off by Young, and mistakes ultimately led to their downfall. That said, Wolves are an amazingly well drilled outfit, with plenty of quality too.
As for the top 4, it will be interesting to see how Arsenal's results pan out with so many away matches to play. Spurs moving to their new ground could be a problem, and effect their form till the end of the season, new ground has recently meant sketchy form for clubs. I stand to be corrected, but Arsenal have more away games left now, than home, and their form has been at home, and with Chelsea not knowing what side or tactic will be employed, I think top 4 is wide open still.

BBC News - Danny Rose on racism: Tottenham defender 'can't wait to see the back of football'.
It's very sad to read this kind of thing. You know it goes on but I can't imagine what it must be like to endure it for years without things ever really improving. I guess the money does make it difficult to just walk away from the game. Something new needs to be tried to get into some 'supporters' thick skulls that racism is never acceptable.

advertisement

Back