advertisement

MS Signifer Speakers.

They look nice. Mirror imaged as well. Can't understand why around that era, the likes of Wharfedale and Kef didn't do mirror imaged pairs? I wonder if it was a cost thing or no one at the time thought there were any sound benefits?

Lovely! I've always wanted to hear these. I keep an eye out on various places, but they seem to be rarer than hens' teeth.

i originally bought them in 2015 i think and like you had them on my ebay watch list for a few years,then one night whilst browsing gumtree i saw a pair for sale and only 5 miles away from me!

W
i originally bought them in 2015 i think and like you had them on my ebay watch list for a few years,then one night whilst browsing gumtree i saw a pair for sale and only 5 miles away from me!
Did you recap them? I want to recap my xover of signifer and I don't know what type of caps to use

Simon means we've all recapped our yamaha NS1000'S. Not Mordaunt short Signifers.
Have you look at the xovers on your speakers? if i was doing mine which i may well do in the future id put them outside in a box.

im certainly not left wanting,i normally use ns1000's with upgraded x-overs. the signifers go lower for sure,im going to use them for a few weeks and then swap back to the yamaha's for comparison.
lovely speaker.
intrigued as to the crossover set for your ns1000 any information.
run ns1000s and think they are ace...
would be interesting to hear your thought on the before and after upgrade?:)

advertisement

Back