advertisement

Mr.Waters to tour Dark Side of the Moon

2006 tour dates for Mr Waters

2 June Portugal, Lisbon - Rock in Rio Festival (MAF)
4 June Italy, Verona - Anfiteatro Arena di Verona (OS)
5 June Italy, Verona - Anfiteatro Arena di Verona (OS)
6 June Italy, Rome - Curva Olympico Stadium (OS)
8 June Germany, Berlin Whulheide (OS)
10 June Holland - Arrow Rock Festival (Nr. Arnhem) (MAF)
12 June Iceland, Reykjavik - Egilsholl Arena (OS)
14 June Norwegian Wood Festival, Oslo (OS)
16 June Italy, Palermo Stadium, Sicily (OS)
18 June Greece, Athens - Terra Vibe Park (OS)
20 June Tel Aviv - Hayarkon Park (OS)
29 June Ireland, Cork - Marquee Festival (OS)
30 June London, Hyde Park Calling Festival (MAF)
2 July Denmark, Roskilde Festival (MAF)
12 July Italy, Lucca - Piazza Napoleone (OS)
14 July France, Magny-Cours - French F1 Grand Prix (Nr. Nevers) (OS)
16 July Switzerland, Locarno - Moon & Stars site (Piazza Grande) (OS)

Damn, got that wrong. Thoght he was touring the dark side of the moon as other artists would tour Europe. Seemed a good place for him to play..for a very long time.

Kevin

"News just in" - Waters will be at Hyde Park on saturday 1st July, and he _will_ be performing Dark Side of the Moon there, amongst other stuff. Not sure how it'll sound without Gilmour's voice & guitar though. I saw Waters at Earl's Court in the 'eighties when he toured Pros & Cons of Hitch-hiking, and seem to recall one half of the show was devoted to Pink Floyd stuff, although I can't now remember whether it was that good or not.

sideshowbob said:
Oh what a shame, I've checked my diary and find I'm watching television that evening :)

-- Ian

you naughty monkey :)

I think I saw him in the 80's and he had Andy Fairweatherlow with him

Wolfmancatsup said:
"News just in" - Waters will be at Hyde Park on saturday 1st July, and he _will_ be performing Dark Side of the Moon there, amongst other stuff. Not sure how it'll sound without Gilmour's voice & guitar though. I saw Waters at Earl's Court in the 'eighties when he toured Pros & Cons of Hitch-hiking, and seem to recall one half of the show was devoted to Pink Floyd stuff, although I can't now remember whether it was that good or not.

I was there. Eric Clapton doing the Gilmour guitar parts - I seem to remember it was very good indeed.

Jonathan Ribee said:
"picking away at the moments that make up a dull day"

Forum anthem?

Surely that's Mark E Smith's line:

'The only thing real is waking and rubbing your eyes'

Or possibly HMHB's:

'There is nothing better in life, than writing on the sole of your slipper with a biro'.

Uncle Ants said:
I was there. Eric Clapton doing the Gilmour guitar parts - I seem to remember it was very good indeed.

You're right - it's all coming back to me (and I still have the programme somewhere too). I was never that keen on "Pro's & Cons..." so I'd sort of forgotten a lot about it. There was a fight in the interval near the front, though!

advertisement

Back