advertisement

Motorbikes wtf ?

I have nothing against motor cyclists but in case any aren’t aware the noise of many a bike as it accelerates to pass me as I drive about in my little car is just about enough to make me jump out of my skin, however good it makes the rider feel.

People not being able to handle a loud noise... for a few seconds... is what I call snowflakes!

haha, snowflakes?? funny you should mention that.

every “snowflake” driver saves the life (no less) through giving way with patience, understanding and just simple kindness, of at least a couple of the noisy extraordinarily enlightened suicidal missionaries, daily!
all this thread asked was what their excuse is for breaking the law, and in an arrogant way? and feeling entitled?
and did you say that those who haven’t experienced it (oh, wow the divine thrill!) are not allowed to even comment?? wow:)
snowflakes, good one!:)

haha, snowflakes?? funny you should mention that.

every “snowflake” driver saves the life (no less) through giving way with patience, understanding and just simple kindness, of at least a couple of the noisy extraordinarily enlightened suicidal missionaries, daily!
all this thread asked was what their excuse is for breaking the law, and in an arrogant way? and feeling entitled?
and did you say that those who haven’t experienced it (oh, wow the divine thrill!) are not allowed to even comment?? wow:)
snowflakes, good one!:)

Yes I certainly did... with bells on! They have no idea....

Yes I certainly did... with bells on! They have no idea....
may be we are not allowed to discuss or comment also on other crime such as drugs abuse and all that goes with it, robbery, knife related or others because we have not done it personally? we have no idea of THE thrill, right?? but those who do, are allowed to do it and have the fun?

may be we are not allowed to discuss or comment also on other crime such as drug abuse and all that goes with it, robbery, knife related or others because we have not done it personally? we have no idea of THE thrill, right?? but those who do, are allowed to do it and have the fun?

So you think it's OK to interrupt my line of coke.... whilst I sharpen my flick knife, and just to make such an inane comment?:D:D:p:rolleyes: VROOM VROOM!!:D:D

Some very poor attitudes to speed on here . My daughter , training to be a nurse , was recently overtaken on the 40 mph single lane A road outside our house . The driver hit an an oncoming car with a family of 3. The driver's thigh bones were driven through his skin and my daughter called an (air) ambulance - the family of 3 were also taken to hospital.
A while later , she did a shift in the local hospital and the driver was one of her patients - he didn't recognise her and told her that he didn't think that he had done anything wrong . Police evidence showed that he had been doing 81 mph.
I would estimate that 10% of cars speed past our house , some of them at high speed. I would also guess that 90% of motorcycles speed over the same road , most of them doing over 60mph. I don't feel great about myself when I say that I would not give a crap if they crashed as long as they did not hurt anyone else.

Yes you are right

'120 on Park Lane in that London would take some beating I think:) About 5am and pre speed cameras:D'

And proud of it! :D

The arseholes are the ones wanting to pour oil on the road or use stingers, with likely fatal consequences, (probably against AUP as well) just cos they have a downer on the worlds finest people - Bikers! Of which there's rather a lot of on pfm as for some weird reason hi fi and motorbikes seem to have a huge Venn cross-over...

Guess what's several times more dangerous than motorcycling? Horse riding.

Not even close.

From Nov 2010 to Mar 2019, 43 riders have been killed in the UK (https://www.bhs.org.uk/our-charity/press-centre/news/2019/march/dead-slow-2019)

In one year alone (2016), 319 bikers were killed (https://www.sorrymate.com/bike-accident-statistics1/). That's nearly 8x more.

There's rather more bikers than horse riders! I was at a lecture by a consultant neurosurgeon, on head injuries from accidents on the road, and he went on a total rant about how dangerous horse riding was and how, mile for mile, it was WAY more dangerous than motorcycling.

How many died in car accidents? :rolleyes:

advertisement

Back