Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Mostly Naim Cables (Tellurium Q)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by ABCaudio, Jul 15, 2021.

1. ABCaudio

ABCaudio Trade: ABCaudio, representing EWA

Every cable listed here was hand built by Colin Wonfor himself, not tellurium Q or ABCaudio (so they were made by an engineer. which accounts for their looks). The finish is therefore non-standard. They are cheap because the resale value will therefore be low but they are all the real thing. Postage is extra. They were all built either as pre-production prototypes or for friends - but it is time for a clear out:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All appear to be RCA / 5 pin din, one is about 85CM, the other 1M, and the last 1.1M.

These are essentially tellurium q ultra blacks, Colin hand made them for his friend back in the day. They are solidly made if not dressed as a production item. £100 each please.

[​IMG]
    Early Tellurium Q ultra Black speaker cables, 2M pair. £300

[​IMG]
    This one is a little unusual, TQ dropped this line a good time ago. It is essentially Ultra Black but balanced for Naim amplifiers. Some reported the Ultra Black overly detailed or etched, so the Green is the same cable but an internal conductor was changed. That made the cable a bit softer sounding and a better match to the Naim character - so TQ ultra black but specifically intended for Naim: TQ Green! 2M set, £200.

I also have a Naim Snaic, 1M. Nothing to do with Colin, just a standard thing. Offers please.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  2. NEWGUY

NEWGUY Active Member

Message sent regarding my wish to buy the early Tellurium Q ultra black RCA interconnect pair, 1M. £100.

3. ABCaudio

No problem!

4. Interceptor

Interceptor pfm Member

ABCaudio likes this.
  5. ABCaudio

Still available! Genuine tellurium Q ultra black, as built by the designer.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  6. ABCaudio

I am away for a week or two soon, these items can still be couriered beforehand.