advertisement

More Wimas?

new naim boy

pfm Member
I have had several enquiries about doing a second group buy of the 10uf 50V MKS 2XL caps, which I don't mind doing if there is sufficient interest to get a minimum order.

I have also been told by Wima that 22uf 16V MKS 2XLs are now available in 20%, 10% and 5% varieties. I do not have a price as yet though, but I'll let you know as soon as I do.

If you are interested please post which caps and how many you would like. If we get sufficient to interest to cover minimum quantities then I will post some ordering information.

I'd certainly be interested in 10-15 10ufs. What was the price last time for these?

The 22uf is likely to be a cracking cap for feedback as well, if there are enough to justify I'll have 20x 5% 22uf, maybe some more 10uf as well, likely another 40.

The 22uf 16V 5% are available at £1.15 (each) + VAT + paypal + delivery to you. The minimum order quantity on these is 500.

Last time I used first class signed for postage - about £1.40 in the UK depending on weight of parcel. So 10 of these caps would come to about £16 delivered in the UK. For international dleivery again I used first class signed for which was about £5.50 dependent upon weight. There are one or two small charges 1 jiffy bags and 2 delivery of the caps to me, but these don't amount to much when divided by 500.

What would you use the 22uf for? Would it only be for the feedback loop?

I'd like 20 of the 22uf and 30 of the 10uf if that's OK
thanks
could go for more to get towards the minimum order if it would help

Please, count me in for another 10 of 10uf and just 4 of 22uf (if we ever get to 500 units)?
THANKS
HARTHOLD

I'm in for 20 of the 22uF items.

I got a very pleasing result from replacing my brown tant 10uF output coupling caps with the Wimas

David

I'm in for 20 of the 22uF items.

I got a very pleasing result from replacing my brown tant 10uF output coupling caps with the Wimas

David

Definitely better than tants! I have just done the same in my Starfish.

So far we have requests for 260 at 10uf and 150 at 22uf. Min order is 500 of both.

Aidan

advertisement

Back