advertisement

[FS] More Japanese-pressing LPs (July)

mellstock

pfm Member
5 x Japanese-pressing LPs (July)
All have unmarked vinyl & sound great! The covers are really smart with trivial flaws identified. The usual Japanese extras - obis, inserts etc - are as specified. All come in the usual resealable outers as stocked in Japanese record stores.
  1. Gary Burton & Chick Corea - Crystal Silence, complete / obi / insert / ex sleeve all round w. light corner bend to open edge front / ECM-4001, Trio pressing £20
  2. Queen - Sheer Heart Attack / no obi / 2 inserts / cover shows v. little wear / P-10137E / £24
  3. Japan - Quiet Life, complete / obi / insert & poster / a really nice grade sleeve on which the scatterings of foxing stains are unobtrusive / rarely found like this / VIP-670 / £30
  4. ABC - Lexicon Of Love, complete / obi / insert / sleeve is mint / 25PP-61 / SOLD
  5. Ry Cooder - Borderline, complete/ obi / insert / cover as new / P-10931W / £20
P&P starting @ £4.50 for a single LP; for larger orders can combine packaging of course

Last edited:
Ok - that Japan Quiet Life now reserved for Chiili with many thanks. And I have messaged you!
Also - The Gary. Burton reserved for vinyl-spinner. And a message for
Hi, I will take item 4
ABC Lexicon of love reserved for wezzywest & I will get back to you ASAP. Orders have flooded in!

Hi there, sorry I don't know your name! Borderline now reserved for you.
I'll need to get back to this first thing tomorrow with my bank codes going via conversation.I have quite a lot of funds going through at the moment, so bank transfer is better for me than PayPal. I hope that's ok with you. I always acknowledge receipt promptly & have another post out tomorrow before 10.

advertisement

Back