advertisement

Moode Support

foxwelljsly

Me too, I ate one sour too.
I’ve been using Moode on a Pi for years and recently encountered the first issue I have needed support for.

I went to log on to the Moode forum to get some support and my account details don’t work. Find a post from Tim Curtis saying that inactive accounts have been pruned. Fair enough, go to re-register and find the forum is closed to new registrations. He’s also closed the Moode twitter account. There are new releases coming out, so he’s obviously still on it.

Have PM’d him on AoS, just in case, but anyone know what the deal is here?

I don’t want to stop using it, it feels like a limb after all these years, but I may have no choice.

Cheers

I had a look a few weeks ago, not that I use Moode any more but I had the same result, no access.

I've made a good few donations over the years too

I’ve been using Moode on a Pi for years and recently encountered the first issue I have needed support for.

I went to log on to the Moode forum to get some support and my account details don’t work. Find a post from Tim Curtis saying that inactive accounts have been pruned. Fair enough, go to re-register and find the forum is closed to new registrations. He’s also closed the Moode twitter account. There are new releases coming out, so he’s obviously still on it.

Have PM’d him on AoS, just in case, but anyone know what the deal is here?

I don’t want to stop using it, it feels like a limb after all these years, but I may have no choice.

Cheers

One has to email him

https://www.diyaudio.com/community/...for-raspberry-pi.271811/page-787#post-7394150

advertisement

Back