advertisement

Mono mag free CD

stevec67

pfm Member
I've had a free sub to Mojo for a year courtesy of a bank promo. Happy days. Except that this month has no CD, and if this persists then Mojo are done for me. The mag is worth a flick through over coffee, no more. Without the CD it's worth about as much as I pay for it. Is this a permanent change?

I was receiving Mojo as part of a bank deal too but it was so poor we decided to subscribe to an outdoor magazine......:(

It’s the only music mag I read now. I think it’s pretty good, the cover CDs are always a bit hit & miss. I’d rather they have out a Flac download link though.

I was receiving Mojo as part of a bank deal too but it was so poor we decided to subscribe to an outdoor magazine......:(
Interested to know what you think is so poor about it. It's the only decent music magazine for me. It covers a good range of genres and the articles are well written and researched.

Last edited:
Interested to know what you think is so poor about it. It's the only decent music magazine for me. It covers a good range of genres and the articles are well written and researched.
It’s fine if your world largely stopped turning in 1973.

advertisement

Back