advertisement

Momentum in Stafford - 28th July.

Please can someone archive this file so that it may be retrieved reliably and used for future hilarity? This is up there withe the Piston heads "powerfully built company director" loon.

Wonder if he eats Snickers?
url

I thought this piece of news would go down well here, the momentum keeps building, 3 NEC positions secured and that repulsive blairite Gizzard Puke lost (albeit with 23,000 votes).

Happy to report that the initial panic is over and apologies for the delay in posting :)

In my attempt to warn the masses about these nasty Marxist bully boys, I neglected to perform due diligence regarding the initial report surrounding their event at my home town of Stafford. Further investigation has revealed that these communist nutters are in fact nothing to do with this event, and are not holding any form of brain-washing collective near Stafford ..... thank goodness !

Happy to report that the initial panic is over and apologies for the delay in posting :)

In my attempt to warn the masses about these nasty Marxist bully boys, I neglected to perform due diligence regarding the initial report surrounding their event at my home town of Stafford. Further investigation has revealed that these communist nutters are in fact nothing to do with this event, and are not holding any form of brain-washing collective near Stafford ..... thank goodness !
...and now we'll never know if they could have found any brains to wash...

You’re David Walliams and I claim my free Little Britain denture steeping mug.

Then, it’s only a matter of time before they ban Crufts. Will the last one out throw the scented dog poop bag over the immigrants’ wall?

Well that must be a great relief to you. However, due to your deep seated fear for the welfare of your brain.. may I suggest that you take a few simple precautions?

-Always cross the street before passing any Co-operative Store or other premises of the evil Marxist Co-operative organisation.. lest you are set upon..

-Avert your eyes when passing any News stand, in case you should see a picture of Mr Corbyn, or accidentally read words or phrases such as 'trade union', 'working class', or 'NHS'.

Longer term, you'd probably be better buggering off to the good ole US of A, where they don't allow 'Commies'.

It might do us a favour too.

The panic is in your own head
as is the brain washing
and the bully boy is in your own T shirt

Next time you get those voices in your head, ask your doctor to increase your medication.

This should go down well with party members and voters. Christine Shawcroft appears to be a supporter of electoral fraud.
Her predecessor caused a lot of problems for JC, no surprise she's been punted, it will only upset the so called centrist/moderate/arsehole members and voters, we need rid of them anyway.

Her predecessor caused a lot of problems for JC, no surprise she's been punted, it will only upset the so called centrist/moderate/arsehole members and voters, we need rid of them anyway.
But Labour need to win over a few centrists moderates and arsehole voters like me if they want to win a general election.

But Labour need to win over a few centrists moderates and arsehole voters like me if they want to win a general election.

Not necessarily. Labour have been appealing to voters like you for several decades and it has got them nowhere since 2010. It stopped me voting for them.

The more Labour pulls the Tories apart and offers a radical alternative, the more likely they are to win a general election.

Jack

Last edited:

I think they're doing fine, nothing left in the tories much to worry about, I did say so called centrists/moderates as they are nothing of the kind, they are the arseholes.

advertisement

Back