advertisement

Momentum in Stafford - 28th July.

They held one in my neck of the woods before Xmas.
Led by a guy wearing a ushanka and long grey coat carrying big red banners the 7 of them delivered a strong and powerful message about economic policies which have never worked anywhere. Ever.

Led by a guy wearing a ushanka and long grey coat carrying big red banners the 7 of them delivered a strong and powerful message about economic policies which have never worked anywhere. Ever.
You need to read the thread. Something very funny went on here, and you're missing out...not to mention looking dafter than you usually manage!

What a bunch of conniving leftard b'stards they are - deploying "cool" clothes, f'ing banners and strong words!
How on Earth are you going to defend your neck of the woods against this filth?

Were were the other 6?. If only the Romans had not left, they knew how to deal with these trouble makers
I was tempted to ask if you got 'cross' with the leader

Five loaves and two fishes.

#corbyn #messiah

Indeed!!! That bomb throwing revolutionary Corbyn has policies which are almost as far left as the Tories were under Heath!!! How could we possibly survive such profligacy?

Good job we've got that nice Mrs May who's doing such a wonderful job and really cares about us all.... :rolleyes:

Given that the "demo" actually involves a different Momentum, A&E is unlikely - see post #12
I actually thought this Momentum was running as well as the Momentum that Hyde Lea is so frightened by, it never occurred to me that he just f***ked up so amusingly. I'm so looking forward to HL posting the reply from the council. This is a thread that just keeps giving

Is it possibility Hyde Lea is the unfortunate victim of childhood trauma?
In a remedial physics class.

Ha! I've just Googled "Momentum Stafford" to see if there are any other contenders, and DL's original post is now listed.

Where is Hyde Lea? I do hope those nasty Momentum Xtians haven't put the fear of god into him/her/it.

Staffordshire County Council
1 Staffordshire Place
Stafford
ST16 2DH

12th Jan 2017

Dear Mrs HydeLea

Further to your email of 10th Jan 2017, unfortunately we are unable to respond due to this being a figment of your imagination.

Yours in sympathy,

Public Health and Wellbeing Team

Staffordshire County Council

advertisement

Back