Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Mogami interconnect/rca cables?

Discussion in 'audio' started by Rushboy, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Guest432

Guest432 Guest

Actually have just taken the plug off the Linn IC and it looks more like Mogami 2964 coax.

2. Craig B

Craig B Re:trophile

Yes, I see that T-Kable is the genuine Mogami mic cable, says so right on the jacket. Frankly, I'm surprised they didn't put their own branding on, along with 'designed in Scotland by Linn Products Ltd.'.:)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  3. brab

brab pfm Member

4. Craig B

That does look to be a closer match.

Regardless, I am sure that these are all much of a muchness when it comes to carrying line level signals with minimal loss/interference.

Those Linn RCA plugs are horribly 'Linn tight' though. The local dealer used to get a number of sources and amps back in with RCA socket sleeves missing.

5. Fulci

Fulci pfm Member

6. Craig B

"We invest lot of time and budget of it for our new analog interconnect product. And now we also share it with our ebay seller at most most competitive price."

Very encouraging that they invest so much 'time and budget' ripping off other's intellectual property.

Alex S likes this.
  7. Alex S

Alex S carbon based lifeform

'0.008% phosphorse' Is that horseshit?

8. John Phillips

John Phillips pfm Member

:)Not according to this link. It's just evidence of the non-use of a spill chucker. The horseshit seems to be in the "It have the same conductivity to pure copper". It doesn't, AIUI.

9. Craig B

It's how they extract the horus that counts.

10. r0dd3r5

r0dd3r5 Active Member

Should have used a smell checker!

11. Ponkbutler

Ponkbutler pfm Member

DesignaCable will make up Neglex 2534 cables