advertisement

Modushop PFM discount code (060350)

booja30

pfm Member
Modushop, an Italian manufacturer of chassis for DIY projects, offer a special discount for PFM members. Enter 060350 at checkout to apply the discount to your order.

Note that the discount excludes items made for DiyAudio (e.g. the Deluxe 4U/5U chassis).

Does this code has an expiration date?
It shouldn't. It should be easy enough to test it by putting something in your cart, and trying the code at checkout (of course, not actually completing checkout).

If it has expired try emailing them and they will most likely reactivate it.

It shouldn't. It should be easy enough to test it by putting something in your cart, and trying the code at checkout (of course, not actually completing checkout).

If it has expired try emailing them and they will most likely reactivate it.

Thanks for replying. It won't be until a couple of weeks that I'll be placing an order. I am already talking to Gianluca about customization options. We'll keep you posted.

Discount code worked for me too...I think the import duty is at 22% + £10 admin for the UK at the mo on top of the case and shipping costs.

I don't have the catalog, but I have ordered a few of the different configurations of Pesante and Dissipante cases. If you know what you want, then I may have the part number to expedite it.

Bad euro at present? and I think they have upped their prices a bit so a 400 2U Case has gone up quite a lot from last year.

advertisement

Back