advertisement

Mivera Audio ‘Superstream’

Purité Audio

Trade: Purite Audio
For sale my Mivera Audio ‘Superstream’, this is a state of the art streamer, it is optically decoupled and at the moment is set up for ROON, it has other memory cards you can insert for ‘airplay’ and ‘NAA’.
It is small,neat and elegant.
You turn it on, open ROON on your IPad/phone and press play, it really is that simple.
Original cost with optical switch/cable etc was over £1400, asking £750 I will include everything, it comes in its own attaché case.

Keith

Top view, it is a very neat unit in a smart aluminium case, it is silent in operation, not unlike the new Roon, Nucleus units, you can see the optical feed which of course completely isolates the unit.

Keith

Still available, bespoke high quality Streamer with optical isolation, comes complete with ‘optical switch’ optical cable and power cables.
Keith

Last edited:
The ‘superstream’ is completely plug and play, I have it set up for ROON at the moment, just open your iPad and the Roon app and the Superstream is instantly seen, just select music and press ‘play’.
Keith

Mike at Mivera Audio states that this is the finest ‘streamer’ one can buy, extremely low noise and optically connected.
Keith

Set up at the moment as a Roon server but it also comes with an ‘airplay’ option.
The unit can also be used as. Roon core by just changing the micro SD card.
Neat little unit, optical connection ,I will include optical cables and ‘Edge’ optical switch.
Keith

advertisement

Back