advertisement

Mislabelled Musical Fidelity M6 Encore 225 - seller will take an offer

Rana

pfm Member
Saw this. Seller is apparently willing to take an offer at a pretty reasonable discount (I asked). Might be of interest to a PFM-er

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I think there are support issues with this model MF have probably released the final firmware update and a few people have had HDD and board issues. The price is very high given this.

I think there are support issues with this model MF have probably released the final firmware update and a few people have had HDD and board issues. The price is very high given this.
Oh, would have thought that being a current model (£4500RRP) support would still be available. I think the seller may accept an offer at 20% off their current price.

I'm not sure it is, Henley Audio have this on their website:

Musical Fidelity Encore products have reached a partial "end of life" state. Due to the age of the base software the Encore was built upon, it has become not possible to maintain all aspects of the software, particularly relating to some of the music management/storage features. As a result, any Encore products that remain in the market have been sold now for a number of months to support only the following features:

- State of the art pre- or integrated amplifier with 3 analog inputs, 4 digital inputs
- M6si (Encore 225) or M6s Pre (Encore Connect) hardware built-in
- M3 CD Player
- High quality aluminium chassis with hardware buttons on the front in pristine build quality
- Large, high resolution, full colour display allows easy and intuitive controls
- Full control via front-panel hardware buttons, IR remote, Squeezebox Apps and web-interface
- Web-radio
- Tidal/Qobuz/Spotify streaming

As a result of this situation, we are able to still fully support the above-listed features, but any issues relating to other features or aspects of the software may be unresolvable. Please communicate any issue you may have fully with our technical support team, as they still have an in-house Encore, updated to the latest firmware, so we can help support you if you have any questions. If you require us to look at your Encore hardware we of course continue to offer this service.

https://www.henleyaudio.co.uk/products/M6-Encore-225

advertisement

Back