advertisement

Ministers Want To Privatise Channel 4

C4 News has been a thorn in their flesh and various right wing back benchers have been rearing their ugly heads to make this threat. They don’t like scrutiny and their friends in the DM, Telegraph and Murdoch titles make sure it stays the way they like it. Even the BBC has been trained to bend over for them.

“C4 was created by Margaret Thatcher’s government in 1982. It operates with a remit to commission distinctive programming and serve diverse audiences across the UK.”

Diversity is sooo woke

The Wife, whilst shouting at BBC radio 4 this morning declared that it is a trial run for the BBC being privatised. I tried to turn over to 6Music but lost that battle. Some folks like shouting at a radio so it seems.
I would rather it isn’t, and continues to pour out some different TV. The comedy has took a dive in places, but works when taking Taskmaster to a wider audience.

Separately, I do wish that Film4 was available in HD on terrestrial TV.

The Wife, whilst shouting at BBC radio 4 this morning declared that it is a trial run for the BBC being privatised. I tried to turn over to 6Music but lost that battle. Some folks like shouting at a radio so it seems.
I would rather it isn’t, and continues to pour out some different TV. The comedy has took a dive in places, but works when taking Taskmaster to a wider audience.

Separately, I do wish that Film4 was available in HD on terrestrial TV.
You need to have a word, shouting at the telly is thebloke’s job. It requires a lot of volume and a lot of cussing.

You need to have a word, shouting at the telly is thebloke’s job. It requires a lot of volume and a lot of cussing.

:)

Not in this house.

The Wife has a potty-mouth, which you wouldn’t think initially if you met her.
Posh and foul-mouthed appears to go together from my experience.

advertisement

Back