advertisement

[FS] Michell Tecnodec and Rega RB600 "armed" turntable

REW

pfm Member
My Michell Tecnodec has been my “lounge” turntable for 20 years and I have always enjoyed its clear, neutral, punchy and speed stable vinyl spinning. It is without significant marks to its minimalist looks and comes with the original packaging so I can post if required.

It has a Rega RB600 installed, with full Michell end stub and counter weight (second heavier one also included) plus the almost priceless height adjustment collars for easy VTA adjustment. NOTE: REWIRE REQUIRED. There is a slight hum apparent when there is no music and volume is up high so I have priced this accordingly. My previous arm (Roksan Nima) did not have a hum so I guess this is down to the Rega. The arm is easy to set up and use, tracks without issue and lets cartridges perform to their potential. I can pack well for posting.

The Audio Technica VM95C cartridge shown can be included for £25 as it has only played ONE LP for testing purposes!

The Tecnodec: £450 ono

The RB600 with full Michell upgrades: £250 WOULD BENEFIT FROM REWIRE ono

If a cartridge is required: Audio Technica VM95C 1 “hour”: £25

Postage at cost will depend on which item(s) are involved

I will consider all offers especially for the whole setup which, as it stands, plays beautifully despite the HUM presence. Postage at cost or pick up and audition welcome. Get in touch!

IMG-20240613-165648.jpg

IMG-20240613-165808.jpg

IMG-20240613-165721.jpg

IMG-20240613-165804.jpg

IMG-20240613-165744.jpg

A very fine turntable and an arm that actually does what arms do - hold a cartridge steady - very well. Needs a little wiring tlc I guess. Anyone feel like providing it?

Rega arm: RB600 with full Michell performance mods which works fine but does need a rewire, so ideal for someone wanting to customise a really good arm - asking £250 but I have no real idea what it is worth so all offers welcome. DIY packing/post easy at this size and weight so will include in the price.

And an excellent and packed Michell Tecnodec £450 and offers welcome too. Half a gyrodec, quarter the price and most of the performance, in my view...

Time these two sold. I have no real idea of the value of a Rega RB600 arm with Michell upgrades BUT needing a rewire for perfect performance so:

RB600 £200 plus postage (likely to be about £6 by Royal Mail)

In the same spirit:

Michell Tecnodec in perfect working order and looks:

£400 plus post in original packaging (Royal Mail at £10 I would think and will cap it at that)

advertisement

Back