advertisement

Metal

Good to hear the Voices again (thanks Dave) , whilst I was putting the "V" back in the rack I also noticed the Wodensthrones "Curse", Void of Sleeps "New World Order" and all the Xerath cd I haven't played in a while and I need to rectify immediately! Xerath were so underated imho....

This reminds me of Fear Factory, not my thing really...

Love it when you haven’t thought of a band in ages, so in the collection it stays until rediscovered.

Edge of Sanity, what a band!

I remember chatting with a promoter in Germany who was playing Crimson II about how in the UK hardly anyone I knew listened to Edge of Sanity.

Criminally underrated band.

Love it when you haven’t thought of a band in ages, so in the collection it stays until rediscovered.

Edge of Sanity, what a band!

Actually come to think of it, there was a local band who reminded me a bit of Edge of Sanity at times. Broken up now, which is a shame, they were great.

Morgue Orgy:

Hey Blackmetalboon, the Ungfell sounds pretty impressive, nice find...mastered by Greg Chandler as well...I will certainly pick this up. :)

Only had the chance to briefly listen to a couple of tracks from the Ungfell album, hopefully I’ll get a chance in the next day or two to sit and have a proper listen.

I listened to a wee bit of Deathspell this afternoon and checked out Edge of Sanity. I only got to hear them for about 10 mins though and didn't expect them to have so many albums.

Came home to find that my Septic Tank LP had been delivered.

...the smell of new vinyl....hope you enjoyed deek.
Last vinyls were the latest from Hamferd, Barren Earth and Paradise Lost....a doom-melo-death day!
...and a shout to hail the new Varathron record "Patriarches of Evil", I think this is brilliant. Anyone who digs Hail Spirit Noir, Vader etc should like this...

...the smell of new vinyl....hope you enjoyed deek.
Last vinyls were the latest from Hamferd, Barren Earth and Paradise Lost....a doom-melo-death day!
...and a shout to hail the new Varathron record "Patriarches of Evil", I think this is brilliant. Anyone who digs Hail Spirit Noir, Vader etc should like this...

I discovered Hail Spirit Noir by accident and played Pneuma quit a bit when it came out and I've just realised that they've got a few more albums. That's todays listening sorted then.

I dunno how you keep up with so many bands egodissolve ;)

Big fan boy of HSN deek! Have them all on vinyl, all killers.....do check out Mayhem in Blue....
...and I don't know how I keep up either deek! Borderline obsession :)

Only had the chance to briefly listen to a couple of tracks from the Ungfell album, hopefully I’ll get a chance in the next day or two to sit and have a proper listen.
I picked up the Batushka on vinyl from the label when it came out, that is a slab of top drawer metal...

.....Check out the SCHRAT, I think I am going to pull the trigger on this Blackmetalboon. Might buy them from the label in Germany with the Halphas cd. Let me know your thoughts if you get chance!

I listened to a wee bit of Deathspell this afternoon and checked out Edge of Sanity. I only got to hear them for about 10 mins though and didn't expect them to have so many albums.

Came home to find that my Septic Tank LP had been delivered.

Specifically, check out "Crimson" (the first one from 1996) and "The Spectral Sorrows" from Edge of Sanity.

I discovered Hail Spirit Noir by accident and played Pneuma quit a bit when it came out and I've just realised that they've got a few more albums. That's todays listening sorted then.

I dunno how you keep up with so many bands egodissolve ;)
How did you get on with the Hail Spirit Noir deek?

Had time to listen to the Ungfell album, think this is going to get heavy rotation.

On another note, gonna ruin my metal credentials, my Dimmu Borgir-Eonian CD turned up yesterday. I had reservations after hearing the first track released, but it has definitely got its hooks into me!

advertisement

Back