advertisement

[FS] Meridian 500 series, multiple items

seyles

Retired Child
I’ve decided it’s time to clear the shelves of my unused 500 series boxes; these are priced to go, collection only from West London as I don’t have any boxes (Can also be demonstrated etc.).

506 20 bit CD player, with remote NOW SOLD
Nice solid player, very heavy, later 20 bit model with dot matrix display.

568.1 digital surround processor, running latest firmware, £350
Can be used as a pre-amp only, 24/96 inputs and outputs (DACs), 2x analogue, 4x coxial & 1x toslink optical inputs, 8 channel MHR output for DSP Speakers, 3 balanced outputs for main channels.

518 digital audio processor, running latest firmware, £250
De-jitter, resolution enhancement, digital pre-amp, noise shaping (dither), AES/EBU, S/PDIF and optical inputs, AES/EBU and S/PDIF outputs.

518 digital audio processor, running latest firmware, with USB input, £250
De-jitter, resolution enhancement, digital pre-amp, noise shaping (dither), USB, S/PDIF and optical inputs, AES/EBU and S/PDIF outputs.

566 20 bit DAC, £250
Twin Phase Locked Loop DAC, very low jitter, AES/EBU, S/PDIF and optical inputs, XLR and RCA Outputs.
566 DACs have the Meridian Comms control that the 563 DACs don't, so they can switch inputs via the remote etc.

PM for detailed photos etc. discounts for multiple purchases etc.

All the best,

Steve

Last edited:
Pictures Added:

506 20 bit CD player (ignore the red 115v sticker, this works on 230-240v)
IMG-6873.jpg

IMG-6874.jpg

IMG-6875.jpg

IMG-6882.jpg

568.1 surround processor
IMG-6863.jpg

IMG-6864.jpg

518 digital audio processor
IMG-6866.jpg

IMG-6867.jpg

518 digital audio processor with USB input
IMG-6876.jpg

IMG-6877.jpg

IMG-6879.jpg

566 20 bit DAC
IMG-6868.jpg

IMG-6869.jpg

518 + 566, makes a nice pair, resolution enhancement to 20bits plus emphasis to make the most of the DAC, can also be used as a digital pre-amp + DAC
IMG-6872.jpg

IMG-6870.jpg

Hi - I'll take this please - will send PM. 518 digital audio processor, running latest firmware, £250
De-jitter, resolution enhancement, digital pre-amp, noise shaping (dither), AES/EBU, S/PDIF and optical inputs, AES/EBU and S/PDIF outputs.

Apologies! Just noticed the collection only part - can't do it, sorry. Folks - it's available.

I found a MSR remote to add to the list:
MSR table top remote control, the original 32 button version, SOLD

I have also found a 500 series box, so I can post one of the following if collection isn't possible (approx. cost £10):

Can be used as a pre-amp only, 24/96 inputs and outputs (DACs), 2x analogue, 4x coxial & 1x toslink optical inputs, 8 channel MHR output for DSP Speakers, 3 balanced outputs for main channels, 8 RCA analogue outputs.

565 surround processor, early pro logic only model, SOLD
Can be used as a pre-amp only, cheapest way to get Trifield, 22/48 inputs, 18/48 outputs (DACs), 1x analogue, 1x coxial & 1x toslink optical inputs, 8 channel MHR output for DSP Speakers, 8 RCA analogue outputs.

Discounts if you buy more than one.

All the best,

Steve

Last edited:
565 & MSR sold STP.

Just the 518 & 568 left, I have 1 box so can post 1 item if needed.

Saturday Bump

Can be used as a pre-amp only, 24/96 inputs and outputs (DACs), 2x analogue, 4x coxial & 1x toslink optical inputs, 8 channel MHR output for DSP Speakers, 3 balanced outputs for main channels, 8 RCA analogue outputs.

I have a single 500 series box, so I can post one of the following if collection isn't possible (approx. cost £10)

I have a MSR4 remote that will work well with either 568 or 518, £50, less if bought with one of the above.

advertisement

Back