advertisement

Mel Gibson to star in "Rothchild" film

To be fair I had no idea about his old man or Gibson's own piety. That's enough to mark him out as a feeble minded mentalist as far as I'm concerned.

Hitting women, or anyone for that matter, just Mark's him as weak, a sad excuse for a man.

I have never gotten why when Christ's crucifixion is such a central and essential part of the whole 'salvation plan,' it's perpetrators should so despised. It all works out for the best, doesn't it? Should they not be hailed, as we might hail a miser who is tricked into a philanthropy?

I have never gotten why when Christ's crucifixion is such a central and essential part of the whole 'salvation plan,' it's perpetrators should so despised. It all works out for the best, doesn't it? Should they not be hailed, as we might hail a miser who is tricked into a philanthropy?

Well yes I suppose so if you overlook the fact it's all made up bollox.

Well yes I suppose so if you overlook the fact it's all made up bollox.
My argument only applies to those basically convinced of the bollox. I'm therefore making points about fishes being hard to swallow, to someone who's already thinks they can swallow a whale. But can't help it sometimes....

Record in this area. What, being drunk on camera once.
the only thing i ever heard along those lines was being caught drunk speeding in malibu and saying to a camera that the 'jews own hollywood' - which, i guess, is entirely true - but i see nothing antisemitic about it - he was just frustrated because i'ts impossible to get a foot in the door or get anything done there unless you're jewish etc

the only thing i ever heard along those lines was being caught drunk speeding in malibu and saying to a camera that the 'jews own hollywood' - which, i guess, is entirely true - but i see nothing antisemitic about it - he was just frustrated because i'ts impossible to get a foot in the door or get anything done there unless you're jewish etc
His own successful career in Hollywood neatly disproves his own conspiracy theory, doesn't it?

yes perhaps - though i would hazard a guess he's found many roadblocks as expressed by his complaint
I suspect his complaint might have more impact if it came from somebody who hadn’t, you know, had a massively successful Hollywood career.

Took a bit of a nose dive though didn't it. I'm sure him being a huge cnut had nothing to do with it, must have been those pesky Dead Sea pedestrians, not the fact hes a total arse. Oh no couldn't be him at fault.

Why do people never take their own failings on board?

I suspect his complaint might have more impact if it came from somebody who hadn’t, you know, had a massively successful Hollywood career.

I think his complaints were more to do with the making/directing of films, rather than his acting career. Most of the larger studios seem to play things pretty 'safe' these days, they want a garanteed return. Best example of this sort of thing is Dune, they should of let Jodorowsky direct it.

... caught drunk speeding in malibu and saying to a camera that the 'jews own hollywood' - which, i guess, is entirely true - but i see nothing antisemitic about it ...

When stopped by the cops, he was recorded as saying "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" , which is not remotely true and clearly anti-semitic.... and by naming this new movie "Rothchild", ie. only removing the "s" from the well-known family of that name, makes it pretty clear what he has in mind.

When stopped by the cops, he was recorded as saying "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" , which is not remotely true and clearly anti-semitic.... and by naming this new movie "Rothchild", ie. only removing the "s" from the well-known family of that name, makes it pretty clear what he has in mind.

ahh ok ... well 'bankers' perhaps - regardless of their religious affiliation - not of much use calling people out based on religious or ethnic terms - not any more than people calling out 'muslims' i suppose ...

He didn’t say bankers he said jews.

You seem to be working very hard to admonish his clearly anti-semitic views.

He didn’t say bankers he said jews.

You seem to be working very hard to admonish his clearly anti-semitic views.

i'm saying i would sooner call them bankers than 'jews' -assuming that's what he meant ... if they happen to be jewish that's (to me) here nor there really ...

Did you mean 'bankers' here too?

Sorry, what? Have you mistakenly posted here instead of the stormfront forum?

advertisement

Back