advertisement

MDAC first listen thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interzone

pfm Member
OK, thought I'd be the first saddo to start this and avoid crapping up the other audiolab thread or the pre-orders one.

So who has got theirs? What do you reckon after a first (or in simon's case, 2nd) listen?

I think the whole Audiolab thing is getting out of control on this forum.

It would be a whole lot better if Audiolab or JohnW had their own website rather than using this forum to provide support for their wares.

It would be a whole lot better if Audiolab or JohnW had their own website rather than using this forum to provide support for their wares.

We KNOW. You've said so forever. Get over yourself man.

Just don't read and don't buy.

If there's a load of postings here about these products it's because loads of people are interested.

You must be a wildman hoot at parties eh? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Snore. I bought a new DAC today. I know others did (I even bumped into TimR at the shop) and was wondering what said others thought of it. So give it a rest eh?

ditto...

sorry, but it's my opinion...

Or put them in the trade section?

OK, thought I'd be the first saddo to start this and avoid crapping up the other audiolab thread or the pre-orders one.

So who has got theirs? What do you reckon after a first (or in simon's case, 2nd) listen?

Hi Interzone

I got my M-DAC today :D although i've not had a chance to listen to it :(

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Tell me how this thread differs from say any thread in the audio room? i can't see a single trader post, just some happy new owners and some moaners....
I know lets start a Naim thread, just to restore some balance.

Tell me how this thread differs from say any thread in the audio room? i can't see a single trader post, just some happy new owners and some moaners....
I know lets start a Naim thread, just to restore some balance.

Why not post comments in the pre-existing Audiolab threads?

Hey, it's just...like... my opinion...man!

thats just like saying perhaps we should ask all Naim related question in the same thread.

OK. got an idea, lets have sub-forums for each brand.

Niam
Audiolab
ATC
Linn
Cyrus
Meridian

Is this not the Audio Room?
I am interested in what peoples opinions on the dac are now they have purchased/heard it and whether it lives up to the hype.
If you are not interested then don't look.

So... someone disagreeing with you, is thread crapping?

Are you really that insecure?

You obviously have a different definition of it. As within a few post you are critical and off topic then yes I think that is crapping. And thanks for the ad-hom. Why don't you go back to lamenting your retirement for the whole world to see as you did in that other thread?

thats just like saying perhaps we should ask all Naim related question in the same thread.

OK. got an idea, lets have sub-forums for each brand.

Niam
Audiolab
ATC
Linn
Cyrus
Meridian

Or, even better, a sub forum for miserable old gits who can then vent thier spleens at each other...leaving us nearly normal people to enjoy ourselves with our chosen nonsense. And stuff.

Dudes,

Unlike some places, threads here aren't going to get locked or deleted because the content isn't to someone else's liking. Yes, we've had a lot of Audiolab MDAC and CDQ posts of late, but this is driven by pfm members. If you're not interested, feel free to contribute to other threads or start your own.

In any case, complaining about Audiolab threads in the audio room is like complaining about the EU threads in the off-topic room. Avoiding them ought to be simple if you possess even a modicum of self-control: no clicky, no read-y.

Easy peasy, man.

As a test in self-control, do NOT click this link, especially if you did too much LDS in the '60s.

Joe / moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back