advertisement

MDAC first listen (part XII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine still in transit...somewhere. Not able to track it since left Czech Rep.

Peter

Peter,

I just checked and it says

Item was accepted on 13.09.2012 at the Office of Exchange in destination country (UK).

Item on 13.09.2012 released by Customs to postal net in destination country.

Should be with you very soon :)

John

Peter

Have you tried using the tracking number provided by John on your local postal service website (maybe Royal Mail or Parcelforce?)? Worked for me on the German DHL website.

Peter,

I just checked and it says

Item was accepted on 13.09.2012 at the Office of Exchange in destination country (UK).

Item on 13.09.2012 released by Customs to postal net in destination country.

Should be with you very soon :)

John

Thanks John.

Patience.

Cheers
Peter

Hi John

Would it be possible to add a few lines to the Wiki to list the various additions & updates?

I think (from searching the net) that MPAX is an upgraded PSU? I have no idea how I'd get one & how much they cost. That goes for all the other upgrades.

I'm sure you've got you plate full. If you get time to list this stuff, it would be great!

Thanks

Hi Strummer,

ATM we are not ready to promote the units - but we will add more information once we are closer to production.

John

Peter

Hi Peter,
Put the tracking number into the royalfail site. You should see the resulting page converts it a different code, one ending in GB. Put that into the parcel force site, and you should get proper tracking.

john: I'm on the south coast for a few days, but I know where my unit is, sitting at a local post office where I'm known, it's safe :)

Hi Peter,
Put the tracking number into the royalfail site. You should see the resulting page converts it a different code, one ending in GB. Put that into the parcel force site, and you should get proper tracking.

john: I'm on the south coast for a few days, but I know where my unit is, sitting at a local post office where I'm known, it's safe :)

Erh enjoying the fine weather :p

John

Hi Peter,

Hi gh0st

Any chance of a 0.90 version with the Lakewest dim display?:).

It's been answered several times before, but from John's previous replies the simple answer is 'no'
The later features involved a fundamental reorganisation of the software between the two on-board processors

And either way that would be a distraction of development effort. The point is to develop A.09 with the desired characteristics of 0.90, not the other way round

FWIW: Without wishing to go on about the perceptible FW differences, which my system and ears aren't really qualified to judge, further to my reverting to v.05 yesterday and comparing it to 0.9, last night I decided I definitely preferred the former, but with the filter set to O. Spectrum (+ normal phase and full suppression).

I know in the grand scheme of things this is really petty, but I would love a patch for the incorrect discrete remote input switching. I have all four used and all controlled via a Logitech harmony remote, problem is can't switch to Opt1. Any chance Dominik could put out a A.08a version with correct mapping? Unless I have got this wrong and someone can point me to an alternative work around! thanks

I know in the grand scheme of things this is really petty, but I would love a patch for the incorrect discrete remote input switching. I have all four used and all controlled via a Logitech harmony remote, problem is can't switch to Opt1. Any chance Dominik could put out a A.08a version with correct mapping? Unless I have got this wrong and someone can point me to an alternative work around! thanks

See http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1768910&postcount=100

thanks, I think I had seen that comment from John. This sounded like a bigger release that might be some time in the works, so was hoping for a patch release on A.08 for the switching as this is likely to be a single code line change with no regression risk...sorry slipping into my profession here!

thanks, I think I had seen that comment from John. This sounded like a bigger release that might be some time in the works, so was hoping for a patch release on A.08 for the switching as this is likely to be a single code line change with no regression risk...sorry slipping into my profession here!

Hi David,

Yes, I'll ask Dom for a simple quick fix of the code for you - Dominik's HDD crashed so he's fighting a big mess ATM...

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back