advertisement

MDAC First Listen (part 00111010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone ask on the facebook page if we are still likely to have a prototype working unit in place by christmas? If this is not still the case when is the new likely date?

I don't know if I am on the ignore list. I know Adamdea is, so his comments won't ever get replied to. Assuming I am, would someone be able to ask John to acknowledge Tony's comments and give a response about how he intends to proceed? ie: Updates will be posted here, is it OK to share Facebook updates by others? Is he going continue at his leisure and choose not to update on PFM? etc..

John Westlake - I see you have been on the forum today, can you give an update please. Are we still likely to have a prototype working unit in place by christmas? If this is not still the case when is the new likely date?

Tbh I’m relieved to hear that, was beginning to worry he had jumped off a bridge with all the strife! 8-/

John Westlake - I see you have been on the forum again today, can you give an update please. Are we still likely to have a prototype working unit in place by christmas? If this is not still the case when is the new likely date?

John Westlake - I see you have been on the forum again today, can you give an update please. Are we still likely to have a prototype working unit in place by christmas? If this is not still the case when is the new likely date?

@killie99 you can tag people by typing an @ then starting to type their name.. It pops up a list of matching users, that way they get a notification - Much less chance of missing a post when they may not be reading a certain thread.. Eg @JohnW

Last edited:
John Westlake - I see you have been on the forum today, can you give an update please. Are we still likely to have a prototype working unit in place by christmas? If this is not still the case when is the new likely date?

Hi Killie,

Yes I still plan a working prototype of the MDAC2 over Christmas - I suspect I'll be building and testing over the Christmas period.

Making progress on the clock section - its turned out to be far far more complex then I'd considered, but its all better for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back