advertisement

MDAC First Listen (part 00101111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael,

Believe it or not, the rendering should be black - but Jareks need to play with the settings when we have time...

Catching up with Emails etc. It was good to get out of the lab and "refresh" my mind.

Had some very good meetings and some exciting "software" features will be added to the FDAC - but I can not say much more ATM.

I need to get the Digital PCB design started - and then work on getting the Detox into production.

Catching up with Emails etc. It was good to get out of the lab and "refresh" my mind.

Had some very good meetings and some exciting "software" features will be added to the FDAC - but I can not say much more ATM.

I need to get the Digital PCB design started - and then work on getting the Detox into production.

Started?

Just unpacking from the Munich show, Really great to meet Jack, Rune & Jadidih101 :) although I still think we should have gate crushed the wedding - but I guess the stroll over the "love bridge" will have to suffice :D

We strolled around the show for inspiration for the FDAC front panel - but apart from two units, everything was really poor - and there was some REALLY expensive and bad sounding units... Even the Martin Logan system sounded bad :(

We must arrange a FDAC get together here in Czech Rep one its ready to ship / collection :)

Indeed it was great meeting you John and Rune. Learnt a great deal, had a few beers, saw some ridiculously, actually ludicrously priced and looking hi-fi gear, almost crashed a wedding, and finally had a ride in John's mafia-mobile :D

All in all a great day. Looking forward to our next get together.

PS: John, the name of the singer is Duffy Rockferry

Indeed it was great meeting you John and Rune. Learnt a great deal, had a few beers, saw some ridiculously, actually ludicrously priced and looking hi-fi gear, almost crashed a wedding, and finally had a ride in John's mafia-mobile :D

All in all a great day. Looking forward to our next get together.

PS: John, the name of the singer is Duffy Rockferry

Duffy welsh singer whose first album was Rockferry ?

Don't torture yourself and listen to the last album, not sure what happened but she went all squeeky like pinky and perky . Hope the next is back to her original form as she can really belt out the songs

Duffy welsh singer whose first album was Rockferry ?

Don't torture yourself and listen to the last album, not sure what happened but she went all squeeky like pinky and perky . Hope the next is back to her original form as she can really belt out the songs

Thanks for female vocalist recommendation. Just listened to several of the tracks from Rockferry and like what I hear. I see that there were 2 versions with one being a DELUXE album with 17 tracks.

Thanks for female vocalist recommendation. Just listened to several of the tracks from Rockferry and like what I hear. I see that there were 2 versions with one being a DELUXE album with 17 tracks.

Actually it was not meant to be a recommendation. Although I do like some of her early work. John had one of her song in his car and we could not remember the name.

Actually it was not meant to be a recommendation. Although I do like some of her early work. John had one of her song in his car and we could not remember the name.

Take the credit! One more female vocalist in my harem of over about 200.

Duffy's stylings remind me of the pop artists of the 60'6-70's. Her singing in native Welsh is really beautiful.

John, sorry for not being at the Munich show, even I might be the one living closest to it.
Had a family emergency on Friday.

John, sorry for not being at the Munich show, even I might be the one living closest to it.
Had a family emergency on Friday.

Eeerni,

Wondered what happen, I was worried I missed you as I just received a whole host of SMS's sent during the show :( Rune your Friday "Beer" SMS just arrived today :(

Hope everything is ok with your Family...

John, still not sure but it seems it was only a suspicion of a heart attack why my mother was brought into Hospital. Was her first Mother's day without Family celebration.

Hopefully we can meet some other time.
Erwin

Welcome aboard the good ship MultiCalex, she will sound sound somewhat harsh in her first week.

As is her way.

However when she leaves her somewhat harsh exterior, revealing only the finesse of her inner self.

All will seem worthwhile.

Cycling the power on/off for an hour or two will help her relax into her natural state. :D

It's the gift that just keeps giving, having one of those play the entire music collection evenings now, I tried to giving it some running in yesterday.

The MDAC is a stunning machine, seemingly held back by the stock psu.
John, the FDAC is going to be seriously impressive to beat this, I can't wait!

The MDAC is a stunning machine, seemingly held back by the stock psu. John, the FDAC is going to be seriously impressive to beat this, I can't wait!

Looking forward for the Calex PSU to arrive - been sent via the Ebay Global shipping program which adds about a week to the shipping times :(

The FDAC will be a completely different beast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back