advertisement

MasterChef: The Professionals 2019

Odd thing is I enjoy Jay Rayner but find Grace Dent oddly irritating.
Hmmm...watching her walk towards the camera in that tight black number however made me forget food for a while:) I quite like her enthusiasm, but yes. JR is tops. No pretentions there.

I thought Laurence Lewellyn Bowen had let him self go but then I thought it's Jay Rayner

Pete

I think if a chef is 'self taught' then they are not professional any more than a doctor.

It appears over 50% of this years chefs are 'self taught'

what a load of f**king nonsense. I know and have eaten with, several self taught chefs who have M*'s

Tend to agree, as not all classically trained people in any of the arts, or artisans are better than all self learners.

Bloss

Read my post again.

They can be chefs all day long, but this is masterchef the 'professionals'

In which case and imo they need to be trained.

Ok, you visit a self trained dentist then :) *

* I admit not nearly the same level of skill required, but still all these wnakers making nicotine icecream etc probably could have learned a thing or too if they got the training.

The best three dishes won on the day by the look of it.
I’m slightly annoyed they saw fit to arse around with a Pixies track to build the atmos at the end though.

Awesome young talent in the final. No losers as far as I was concerned. Genius dishes and positive attitudes that many older folk could aspire to.

But they picked the right winner. I look fwd to seeing how they all progress in their way to the top of their profession.

Impressive.

advertisement

Back