advertisement

MasterChef: The Professionals 2019

Weekender

pfm Member
We are three episodes in now which is up to date I think.
Just want to say: tobacco ice cream?

Dur..could a Mod correct my spelling mistake in the title please.

Much less of Gregg in the Pro series.

I realise he's there to represent the 'man in the street', but I don't believe for a second that his is the opinion the chefs really want to hear. As an ex-greengrocer and failed restauranteur he may know something about what doesn't work.

If they had an award for shoutiest twot on the box he is a sure fire winner. Or can you name anyone who trumps him?

If they had an award for shoutiest twot on the box he is a sure fire winner. Or can you name anyone who trumps him?
No, I can't think of anyone better at shouting the obvious. I always picture him on the cover of a Mr. Men book as Mister Pudding.

Nothing more annoying than his 'list' summaries. " MATE! I've got, sweet, then a little tomato, then this heat. What's not to like?????'. Watching Monica's eyebrows always cheers me up. How can an eyebrow actually say 'twat'? They do tho.. Glued to the series as ever...3 days a week without saying 'there's nothing on the box'! :)

all chefs shout the bleeding obvious, after tasting their own food have you ever heard a chef say not bad could have been better,
got to admit used to like man vs food the old progs, with adam whatshisname not the new with that birk of a new presenter

sorry i meant chefs on their own programs, after tasting their own food they look like they have just had sex, not a beacon sandwich

sorry i meant chefs on their own programs, after tasting their own food they look like they have just had sex, not a beacon sandwich

my answer is still yes, but not often. I even recall one on TV, stating what he had cooked was terrible.

At least none of them is Jamie Oliver.

I'm sick of his "little bit of chilli for a surprise twist". It's not a F**KING SURPRISE if it's in EVERYTHING YOU F**KING COOK!

I'd like to squeeze chilli juice onto his toilet rolls. Maybe he'd take the hint.

What I learned to hate about Jamie Oliver is his "Best ever Italian xyz" made with 20 different tomatoes. No, the best Italian food I've had is made with 3 good ingredients.

advertisement

Back