advertisement

Mark Grant Oyaide FTVS Interconnect

Great idea, but I would have to send them back as I can't afford them at the moment and wouldn't want to waste Marks time

I haven't heard it but I have it on good authority that the G2000HD Ag is probably the best interconnect for overall coherence.

Laughing and rolling your eyes is quite a feat. You should perhaps go on Britain's got Talent or join a circus!

It would be an idea to try both and decide which made the music sound more enjoyable and easier to follow.

It wouldn't be so bad if you could spell laughing.:D
PS why recommend something you have never heard.

If you weren't in belligerent mode you would know the answer to that.

I could quite easily borrow two pairs of the Oyaide but two people whose judgement I trust have already done so and prefer the G2000HD Ag that I also use. Their listening priorities are similar to mine. I could disregard their advice and try for myself if I really wanted to but don't see the need. My advice to the OP is to compare the silver Oyaide i/cs with the copper G2000HDs and choose the ones that make more sense of the music.

Do you have any interest in Mark's high end interconnects or are you just shit-stirring?

having recently bought a 26 pound mark grant cable which was superb quality i can imagine this cable must be superb and well worth a try , hoefully one day available in xlr

Oyaide FTVS 510 is a simple 75ohm solid core silver coax cable with teflon dielectric.
Apart from being a silver core & silver plated copper braid, its a coax cable.
Its more suitable for a digital IC with the solid core, but will be OK for an analogue pair provided its not bent & moved around too much.
Its sold as a bulk cable by Oyaide & you can buy it as cut cable or as a made IC from a number of outlets. Mark seems to be selling at the lowest price per metre.

No reviews around www that I can find, but some of the usual forum chatter.

having recently bought a 26 pound mark grant cable which was superb quality i can imagine this cable must be superb and well worth a try , hoefully one day available in xlr

I wouldn't use a cable like that in my system I think.

Danger of pulling the amplifier off the shelf is it.

DS

Oyaide FTVS 510 is a simple 75ohm solid core silver coax cable with teflon dielectric.
Apart from being a silver core & silver plated copper braid, its a coax cable.
Its more suitable for a digital IC with the solid core, but will be OK for an analogue pair provided its not bent & moved around too much.
Its sold as a bulk cable by Oyaide & you can buy it as cut cable or as a made IC from a number of outlets. Mark seems to be selling at the lowest price per metre.

No reviews around www that I can find, but some of the usual forum chatter.

Without getting into the usual stuff here, How else do these small cable companies get raw materials. There really arent very many cable makers out there.

advertisement

Back