advertisement

Mandalorian

Without wanting to give anything away there are references to the early books that tie in some interesting characters.

if blue max makes an appearance I’m going to have twins!

We like it, great production values, each episode a mini film.

We binged series one. Series two, we are taking it slowly. And then we will watch it all again.
Very watchable and absolutely no Binks.

I must be odd. I think it’s terrible, repetitive in plot and dull. It could have been so much better. The kids like it though.

Another Mando fan family here. Also binged S1 and waiting for no.2 child to return from Uni to watch S2 together

I mildly enjoy it but it seems that every episode is almost the same. It's essentially "Have Gun Will Travel" in space.

The 1st series I thoroughly enjoyed.

I'll re subscribe to Disney next week so I can binge watch the 2nd series :)

Does that mean that from next week, the whole of S2 is available?

I’ve no desire to pay for Disney+, but I have a free month available, and using it to watch S2 seems like a good idea. Just need to pick the right time to use it.

Does that mean that from next week, the whole of S2 is available?

I’ve no desire to pay for Disney+, but I have a free month available, and using it to watch S2 seems like a good idea. Just need to pick the right time to use it.

Oh not sure sorry; has it only been an episode a week so far? Wasn't sure if all S2 was released...

In that case I'll hang fire until they're all on and then I'll pay for a months subscription :)

Nice to see Ashoka Tano in last nights episode. It's an odd series 3/4 boring episodes then a great one. It sometimes feels like watching the A-Team, wondering the galaxy helping the poor and desperate.
But I'm back for it week after week

The recent YouTube videos of the technology behind the filming have been amazing. It’s like the Uber geeks got to make a star wars film.

Oh not sure sorry; has it only been an episode a week so far? Wasn't sure if all S2 was released...

In that case I'll hang fire until they're all on and then I'll pay for a months subscription :)

Just had a quick look, and according to Wikipedia, the last episode will be released on the 18th of December.

So now’s fine to start a month’s sub to see it all, but binging the whole lot will have to wait a few weeks (assuming they don’t do anything annoying like take episodes down after a month of being available or anything like that).

Fruit of Loin #2 have enjoyed watching this immensely, and the finale was excellent, as David said, very satisfactory.

But now we have to wait for nearly a year for the saga to continue...

advertisement

Back