advertisement

[WTD] Mamiya TLR Finder etc

vince rocker

pfm Member
Does anyone have a waist level finder for a Mamiya TLR for sale? Or know of one available in the UK?
I'm also interested in lenses (especially a 55mm, I already have 80 and 135) and accessories.

I presume you have a C330? I think the earlier models have a fixed finder. The 65mm is ace as well, so do consider that if you get a chance.

I presume you have a C330? I think the earlier models have a fixed finder. The 65mm is ace as well, so do consider that if you get a chance.

That's right Cesare, a C330f with a prism finder. I've been looking at old pictures recently and really like some of the ones I've taken on that camera so I dug it out of the cupboard a couple of weeks ago and thought a WLF would be a good idea.
Unfortunately though I was mucking about reminding myself how it works and the winder jammed so it's in for repair for a few weeks :(
I love the 6x6 format and the ritual of checking the light, setting the camera etc and can't wait to get it back!

Yeah, it's a great system, just a bit large and clunky compared to Rolleis, but the lenses are great. Mine's a C3 with 80 and 65mm lenses

advertisement

Back