advertisement

[FS] Mamiya 7 and 2 lenses

sideshowbob

Champagne fascia aficionado
These go for stupid prices on eBay nowadays. I've priced this fairly I think. You won't find a cheaper one anywhere in this condition.

Mamiya 7 with 80mm/4.0 lens, with hood and both caps, and body cap. Fantastic camera. I've used it a lot but it's in very good condition. It was used to shoot quite a lot of the pictures in this project and book:

http://www.ianland.co.uk/cockaigne.html

I'm asking for £1200 for the body and lens.

I also have the amazing 43mm/4.5 wide angle lens, with both caps and the hood, and the viewfinder for it. Arguably one of the very best wide angle lenses ever made for 6x7.

£700 for this, or £1800 for the whole lot together, body and two lenses.

UK insured shipping via DPD will be £50. I won't ship it outside the UK, sorry.

Or you can collect, from Hastings.

Some pictures

mamiya4.jpeg

mamiya2.jpeg

mamiya6.jpeg

mamiya5.jpeg

mamiya1.jpeg

mamiya3.jpeg

Ooooh, I had one of these for a long while. Great cameras and stunning lenses. Probably very collectable now.... I had the 43, 65 and 80mm lenses. All superb. Someone will have a lot of fun with this, have a bump :)

hi Jag. MKi. The differences with the MKii are minor (I had a Mkii for quite a while) - you can do multiple exposures, and they made the shutter curtain interlock mechanism more complicated. Other than that they're identical cameras. MKii prices are really daft nowadays, I think.

Bump. I'd rather not eBay this, so let's say £1100 for the body with 80/4.0 lens, £600 for the 43/4.5 lens on its own, or £1600 for the body and two lenses. Plus £50 insured UK delivery. That's a stone cold bargain.

Another bump. I'm going to leave this for a week before ebaying it. But here's a massive PFM discount: £900 for the body with 80/4.0 lens, £500 for the 43/4.5 lens on its own, or £1300 for the body and two lenses. Plus £50 insured UK delivery. At that price you'll make a profit even if you only buy it to sell it again on ebay.

The 43mm lens is sold. Body and 80mm lens still available, £900 plus insured UK shipping. Roll up.

advertisement

Back