advertisement

Making the classifieds a safer environment....

I’ve been a avid reader of the forum for a couple of years and completely revamped my system using items I’ve bought via the classifieds. I’ve also started a few threads and, it seems from my profile, have 28 messages. I will be selling some of the items I’ve replaced in the near future and it’s not clear to me whether comments on other peoples posts count towards the 50? I’m not sure I have enough interesting things to say to start 50 new threads!

You have 29 now :)

I’ve been a avid reader of the forum for a couple of years and completely revamped my system using items I’ve bought via the classifieds. I’ve also started a few threads and, it seems from my profile, have 28 messages. I will be selling some of the items I’ve replaced in the near future and it’s not clear to me whether comments on other peoples posts count towards the 50? I’m not sure I have enough interesting things to say to start 50 new threads!
Short answer - yes, all posts count, not just thread-starts.

On an entirely unrelated matter, your avatar is the same as another fishie @vince rocker, and the first time I saw it, I thought you were him!

Just posts, so replies to other posts count too, you don't have to start 50 threads!

Bear in mind sometimes threads get deleted or edited (especially in off topic) and that can affect your post count.

Just posts, so replies to other posts count too, you don't have to start 50 threads!

Bear in mind sometimes threads get deleted or edited (especially in off topic) and that can affect your post count.
Cool, that’s what I wasn’t clear about!

My very first post. I’m reading up on starting a nice bit of kit. Bought off a very nice chap in Kidderminster. I wonder if you can get another member to vouch for you ?

I’m on the ladder as well !
48 seems a long way to go
I’m not sure, but I think posts in the classifieds don’t count, so I hate to break it to you but you still have 50 to go.

Think of it like this: those 50 posts are your opportunity to help us to get to know you a bit, so we might be more inclined to respond positively to your ad, when you place it.

Think of it like this: those 50 posts are your opportunity to help us to get to know you a bit, so we might be more inclined to respond positively to your ad, when you place it.

Exactly if I’m not aware of the member from regular postings I usually say to myself that X hardly joined PFM 10 years ago and made intermittent posts to scam someone 10 years later. If a member had joined in the past few months and had only posted to complain about the 50 posts, well I think I’d pass.

.sjb

I’m not sure, but I think posts in the classifieds don’t count, so I hate to break it to you but you still have 50 to go.

Thanks ! Better to learn that early on

Hello,

that's a very old thread but is there a min number of posts to be able to sell on classified? I am trying but I have insufficient rights...

Sorry ignore my message, I have the answer, I didn't see straight away that there was 7 pages on that topic :)

Sorry can someone tell me how many posts I have left as I really would love to advertise my PMC Speakers and a Amplifier.
Thanks

advertisement

Back