advertisement

[FS] Magnepan .7 Magneplanar speakers

brucew268

pfm Member
Magnepan .7 speakers

I chose these over the LRS because listeners noted the mid and upper bass has more body and weight to it which shows up in well recorded piano or loud complex music.

These are in great condition, though have slight marks at the bottom of the trim strip and wear at the bottom of the sock. See photos. Not visible unless your head is down there to have a close look. The sock faces and backs are perfect.

Included:
· Upgraded standard format binding posts, better quality, more durable, CMC copper.
· High quality jumpers as supplied by Magna Riser.
· Upgraded crossover resistors to Mills.
· Can send with standard wiring config or with tweeter fuse bypassed (if your amplifier is up to it)
· Stock legs
· Magnepan manual
· Original box

Whilst the photos show them vertically upright, they are being offered here with the stock legs (not pictured) which have a slight back angle. See also my other add for the Magna Risers MK7 Multiriser legs.

Offered here for £1100 + £100 shipping or can collect from Bradford, West Yorkshire… or I can drive a little depending on location.
Magnepan .7 by Bruce Warren, on Flickr
Magnepan .7 2 by Bruce Warren, on Flickr
Magnepan .7 trim by Bruce Warren, on Flickr
Magnepan .7 bk by Bruce Warren, on Flickr
Magnepan .7 bk 2 by Bruce Warren, on Flickr
Magnepan .7 trim 2 by Bruce Warren, on Flickr
Magnepan .7 trim 3 by Bruce Warren, on Flickr

I also went with these over the 1.7i because I just didn't have the room... or budget. They don't care too much about what is to the side of them but do rather care about what is behind.

advertisement

Back