advertisement

M-One Firmware Updates

UltraLow

Having recently purchased an Audiolab M-One (firmware v1.27), I contacted IAG regarding available firmware updates.

I received an e-mail back from Steve @ IAG and he kindly forwarded the latest firmware along with a history of firmware versions and their corresponding release notes.

So I figured I'd get latest firmware out in the wild for those of you who want to upgrade, since firmware updates are not posted online.

M-One MCU version release note

version date change note

v0.21 3/16/2016 fixed system reset, audio still output issue
v0.22 3/25/2016 add volume reset
v0.23 4/8/2016 Amend power on open mute time
v1.24 4/16/2016 add ipod charge menu.
v1.26 4/27/2016 change digital source, track number display
v1.27 5/3/2016 Fixed mute state, change filter balance open mute issue
v1.28 8/24/2016 brightness change to 8 level
v1.30 9/8/2016 "Dimmer level" change to "level"
v1.31 9/21/2016 Fixed trigger issue

Here's a link to a zip file containing the latest firmware (v1.31), release notes & install instructions: https://goo.gl/1zrrfW

:)

Yeah, enjoying it so far. Zero issues, amp section sounds lush with a pair of Dynaudio Emit M10's.

Sabre 9018K2M implementation is on par with the same DAC in my Oppo HA-2, no issues running it on Minimum Latency in drivers & Foobar2000 Wasapi / ASIO.

Headphone output seems very tight, controlled with a wide soundstage with my AKG K612 Pro's, seems as though the headphone output impedance is under 1 Ohm, drives them much better than Oppo HA-2 on High Gain setting. RCA section is outstanding with a Project Debut Carbon DC > Project Phono Box S..

Tested the bluetooth with an iPhone 6 Plus (no APX on Apple devices) and I don't think much of it, will never use bluetooth anyway as I use an Audio Pro Addon T3 for that.. I've yet to try the iPhone to USB connection yet though, but I'm sure that sounds great.

Hello i use this amp (Audiolab - M-One) with a pair of Klipsch RP-160M. epic sound! but with the APTX Bluetooth connection and balance have issues, (lost connection and balance problems at -40 db) i send the amp to check for a technical service and all tests pass OK, i try to update the internal frimware without success to v1.31 and now use v1.27 frimware.

Any help?

Hello i use this amp (Audiolab - M-One) with a pair of Klipsch RP-160M. epic sound! but with the APTX Bluetooth connection and balance have issues, (lost connection and balance problems at -40 db) i send the amp to check for a technical service and all tests pass OK, i try to update the internal frimware without success to v1.31 and now use v1.27 frimware.

Any help?

I also have similar problem with yours. I experience sound dropout on just right speaker. The source doesn't matter, dropout occurs with all the digital sources, such as connecting any of the source by optıcal, pc usb or bluetooth. The weird part is that when I increase the volume, sound comes again on the mentioned speaker, I mean the right side. And when I switch it off and switched the unit on again the sound also comes again. Btw, this dropout problem occurs ocasionally, not all the time.
I tried crossing both the speakers and speakers cables, changing the connection cables and listening music both by streaming or stored ones like dsd and flac files on pc.. all these did not help me, result was the same; dropout!
(Note: I had succeeded loading the latest update on my unit)

Did you talk about your problem with Audiolab members ? Did they suggest anything for solution ?

@dr35, I just got an M-ONE and am having the exactly the same sound dropout issues you describe. Did you ever find a solution?

Apologies for tagging onto the end of an old string. Did anyone get to the bottom of the right channel drop off and is there a solution?
Also, how frequent is that drop off?

advertisement

Back